Domain of the Crystal Vanguard (Open RP)

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-02-2012

((I don't, I smell my head being a screeching agony, so much that it hurts me to think too hard.))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

((Whoops sorry))

Anemone Aglaia

10-03-2012

Anemone raised an eyebrow in confusion, sure that everyone would know who the Brackern was, especially after she'd mentioned him by name. That didn't stop her from explaining it. to the man, taking a cookie for herself and devouring it beforehand. "Skarner? Well he's the greatest Champion ever, silly. He's shiny, he's smart, he's strong, he's motivated... He's awesome! He lets me ride on his back too!"

She pointed across the room to the Champion in question, willfully ignorant to the smell for the time being.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-03-2012

"Then I suppose my next question is one that should not require speaking." On the off chance it did, Skarner voiced it anyway. "What role am I to play in this?"

He had heard tell that Twitch's odor was pungent, to say the least, and was extremely glad to not possess olfactory senses. He may have missed them, for there was a certain joy in feeling the taste of a creature's bone marrow, the smell of the kill he and his kin had worked for, but they would merely be distractions to his current goal. His kin would return before he would take such earthly pleasures once more.

Gentleman Twitch

10-03-2012

"Hm...I've come to you in hopes that you might be able to do what I and others cannot. He's crazy, yes, but we have seen many different personalities evolve within him for better or otherwise; you should see what happens when we 'punish him by cleansing'."

Metal looked about the Plague Rat, examining the golden chains once again and clearing his throat to speak, turning to face Skarner.

"I believe he will find reason to change his attitude through you, Skarner. You may or may not know already, but I believe you are the only one that can influence him at the present time."

The Summoner's face seemed to portray a feeling of intense sincerity, or just trying to get the insane stinky rat off his hands and on someone else's time.

"I need your help. Will you assist me?"

SandscourgeSkarn

10-03-2012

Skarner turned his gaze back to the bound rat once more, expressionless, as he very commonly was. His thoughts were concise, he knew what he should do here. The world needed to take him seriously, and what better way to do so than by reforming a deranged, violent demi-human? Looking back once more to the summoner, he nodded before speaking. "You have my aid, but still I am curious. Why am I being specifically contacted for this? Surely there are others who could help him. Anivia, perhaps, Malphite. Maokai even, yet you've chosen me personally. Why?"

Gentleman Twitch

10-03-2012

With a sigh of relief yet concern, Metallungu paused and scratched at his hair lightly in thought. The Brackern had a point, there were many candidates and most would be willing to help.

"I have considered enlisting their help, yes, but..." he hesitated, choosing his next words more carefully. "I believe you would know more about the path Twitch is taking than anyone, Skarner."

He wanted to simply come out with the reason, it felt necessary; but the chances of affecting the Brackern's success would be too costly. He'd figure it out. There were lives at stake, or at least Twitch's remaining sanity and Zaun's dignity.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-04-2012

The Brackern man bristled slightly at the misdirection, but decided to let it slide. To make an issue of this would likely be foolhardy, and he did wish to help his fellow Champion. The amount of slight of hand he felt was at work here brought a tired sigh rattling out of his maw.

"I trust you have a good reason for being so evasive about this. I will otherwise be wroth with you." The words were as tired as the sigh, and once more his focus shifted to his new task. "What am I to do with him? Foster him as a charge? Gouge sense into his hide? Force the knowledge of eons past upon him? If he is to stay here, remind me that I must add another wing to the cottage, to spare Anemone and Sigmund the smell."

The final words were directed more at himself than anything, and he knew Sigmund would dutifully take them down.

Gentleman Twitch

10-04-2012

"It is your decision. As of now, I can be of no help to you. I would only make him angrier with me than he already is. Just try not to kill him."

Metal's hand found its way to his forehead, realizing just how many times he's had to deal with the Plague Rat now. This was different, but an addition to the tedious care-taking he had to undergo. He slowly rose to a standing position, taking a short look at the bound, chained rat, then Skarner once more.

"They will release him at your command. And do not worry about his escaping should you release him; a spell of my own will force his visibility to you wherever he may go for quite a while. I've needed it all too often..."

With another wave of the arm, the very same rift was opened once again, a visualization of the Institute of War ripping through the blue void. The Summoner levitated his way over, turning to face the others of the room, including Mortimer whom he'd simply ignored until now.

"I must go now, I've already spent too much time away. My thanks to you, Brackern, and your associates. Worry not, for we Summoners are always about."

With his last words the Summoner began to float through the magical portal for the final time, his eagerness to get away from that damn rat for now taking over his intent to actually HELP him or relieve his interests about the Brackern. As far as he knew, Skarner had become a 'babysitter' by the League's hand.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallungu View Post
"It is your decision. As of now, I can be of no help to you. I would only make him angrier with me than he already is."

Metal's hand found its way to his forehead, realizing just how many times he's had to deal with the Plague Rat now. This was different, but an addition to the tedious care-taking he had to undergo. He slowly rose to a standing position, taking a short look at the bound, chained rat, then Skarner once more.

"They will release him at your command. And do not worry about his escaping should you release him; a spell of my own will force his visibility to you wherever he may go for quite a while. I've needed it all too often..."

With another wave of the arm, the very same rift was opened once again, a visualization of the Institute of War ripping through the blue void. The Summoner levitated his way over, turning to face the others of the room, including Mortimer whom he'd simply ignored until now.

"I must go now, I've already spent too much time away. My thanks to you, Brackern, and your associates. Worry not, for we Summoners are always about."

With his last words the Summoner began to float through the magical portal for the final time, his eagerness to get away from that damn rat for now taking over his intent to actually HELP him or relieve his interests about the Brackern. As far as he knew, they just became babysitters by the League's hand.

((Sure hope this is goin' well, I believe this is my first committed storyline RPwise. OOCself destruct in 5, 4...))

And with that Geokhan arrives at the door and knocks sharply. Greg close behind.

Glad you decided to stick around.

"What choice did I have? You have the map."

You can't die.

"Doesn't mean I like pain and hunger."

1234567 ... 9