Domain of the Crystal Vanguard (Open RP)

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentleman Twitch

10-01-2012

Metal's attention turned to Skarner completely, hearing a bit more aggressiveness in his voice. Since it was warranted, the Summoner thought, he might as well cooperate fully, even with all of the people around.

"Yes, right. I am a...'representative' of the High Council of Zaun. They refer to me when something important enough needs to be done."

By this time Metal's arms rose to the hood of his robes, the hands inside pulling it back and slowly revealing his head. First was his hair, easily making his seemingly grey and black-striped spikes visible, reflecting the Summoner's age. They ran along the length of his head, a long scar trailing through his eye and a part of his mouth. An oddity to most of the ranks he knew, he was of a darker tone than most of his class.

"And recently, I've been given a task that I believe could be more difficult than expected. This is why I've come to you for your assistance, Skarner." The Summoner looked over to him once more, his head and face fully visible now. "The methods in which I was given to 'correct' the problem are...unnecessary. I figured this would be more suitable, if you would be so kind as to assist me."

SandscourgeSkarn

10-01-2012

Skarner was uncertain if his patience was being tested on purpose or not, but he was nothing if not able to remain calm. He set his jaw, giving a nod to the man who sat before him, beckoning him to continue his explanation, unperturbed by the scars and strange appearance of the summoner. He had seen many individuals in his lifetime, and had learned well that appearances mean little.

Regardless, he remained ready to strike at any moment. He did not fully trust the man, and while he was not one to believe rumors, he had never heard anything particularly encouraging from Zaun.

Gentleman Twitch

10-01-2012

"Well, it would be easier to explain if I simply show you."

The Summoner rose to a stand once more with a concerned expression, raising both of his arms once again. With an odd motion one arm was raised and pointed towards the opposite side of the room; in only a moment, a second rift was opened, this time an image of the Institute of War tearing through the blue void. Something new forced its way through this time.

It seemed to look like a large brown doorknob, possibly a children's toy of some sort. As it pushed through, it began to appear the object was connected to something. Green, shaggy fur and a few talons tore at the rift, widening it as the figure slid through more and more, revealing a familiar face to Skarner and the Summoner before him; a rat. The Plague Rat was seemingly asleep, levitating to the middle of the room for all to see, large golden chains covering and restraining his entire body.

"As you can see, the problem is with one we all know well enough," Metal sighed out very lightly, having been restless for some time now. "I've lessened the uhm...'scent', as much as possible, though he still remains a bit more 'fragrant' than I'd prefer."

Anemone Aglaia

10-01-2012

Anemone's nose curled as the Plague Rat's sleeping form entered the building, flailing her hands and making small complaining noises. She seemed absolutely disgusted, and it was likely that this was one of few things that could break her cheerful disposition.

"Skaaaaarrrrrrrrnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr make the smelly thing go away! It's going to make Siggy's flowers wilt! I'll have to wash my dress three times to get the smell out. Skarrrrrrrskarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" She whined like a child, but with the volume of an adult. She may have looked young, and acted young, yet was of age.

Gentleman Twitch

10-01-2012

Metallungu resisted the smell as much as he could, but even with the nullification spell SOME of the scent still managed to pierce it and remind him why Twitch is known for his odor. He watched as Anemone flailed and whined, smiling lightly and shrugging, hoping the others wouldn't take it as badly as she had.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-01-2012

Skarner looked at the sleeping, bound demi-human, blinking passively. He was familiar with Twitch, being a champion, but was not acquainted with him in any particular fashion. He was, however, immediately suspicious of the man's motives. His first thought was that the summoner wished for Skarner to kill the Plague Rat, something he quickly dismissed. Surely the man was smarter than that. Rather than entertain his own theories in his mind, he asked.

"And what about the Plague Rat needs doing, Metal? And why is he bound? Your explanation brings more questions than answers, and I would prefer that not remain the case."

The Graveman

10-01-2012

Mortimer glanced down at the freshly baked cookies, their aroma giving off a delicious, succulent smell to him. He was craving for some delicacies after eating rations for the entire trip. He scooped up a couple with his hand and began to sink his teeth upon them. This taste was one to feel good about, he thought himself.

"I have to say....I never would have known that people still lived here. Anemonei, Aneomenie, Anomen, bah my voice just cannot pronounce your name today.... Anemone, yes! You were speaking of 'Skarskar', what is that exactly?" He asked before he started to chew on one of his cookies.

Gentleman Twitch

10-01-2012

The Summoner looked down for a moment in thought, his gaze turning to Skarner once more not only to give him the answers he craved, but to take his mind off that damn smell.

"You see, I was told to apprehend him due to an 'incident' concerning him and a fellow Summoner; Twitch attacked him, and due to the nature of our operations, all we can do is suppress him, we are not allowed to harm Champions in any way. I also heard for myself what he spoke to Nasus about. I believe something is wrong. And not just his usual mischief and trouble-making."

With another gesture, he set the Plague Rat onto a nearby chair in a position he hoped would be comfortable enough.

"The High Council believes he may harm innocent civilians or otherwise soon enough, as you know he is very...unstable. Not only would this put him at risk of 'detainment' in the Institute, but as Zaun's premiere champion, it makes them look bad." Metal went on with somewhat of a chuckle at the last statement. "He is one of those whom I told you that I 'watch over', as a Zaunite myself. He already regularly expresses his hate for Summoners, so my attempts to calm him down rarely ever help."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallungu View Post
The Summoner looked down for a moment in thought, his gaze turning to Skarner once more not only to give him the answers he craved, but to take his mind off that damn smell.

"You see, I was told to apprehend him due to an 'incident' concerning him and a fellow Summoner; Twitch attacked him, and due to the nature of our operations, all we can do is suppress him, we are not allowed to harm Champions in any way. I also heard for myself what he spoke to Nasus about. I believe something is wrong. And not just his usual mischief and trouble-making."

With another gesture, he set the Plague Rat onto a nearby chair in a position he hoped would be comfortable enough.

"The High Council believes he may harm innocent civilians or otherwise soon enough, as you know he is very...unstable. Not only would this put him at risk of 'detainment' in the Institute, but as Zaun's premiere champion, it makes them look bad." Metal went on with somewhat of a chuckle at the last statement. "He is one of those whom I told you that I 'watch over', as a Zaunite myself. He already regularly expresses his hate for Summoners, so my attempts to calm him down rarely ever help."
As Geokhan gets closer to the shack he notes a familiar odor...

"What?"

You don't know that smell? Twitch.

"Oh.....Nice knowing ya..."

Greg runs to the hills.

Thanks buddy....

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

((I also smell bumps))

123456 ... 9