Elo Issues? Let us work for you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EloEnhancements

10-03-2012

Bump

EloEnhancements

10-04-2012

bump

Raleks

10-05-2012

If you want to engage in the conversation do so, don't just continuously bump your stupid product placement ad.

Resolute Riven

10-05-2012

Guys its okay, ELO system is designed so that people like this are pointless. ELO will always balance out and put players where the belong.

EloEnhancements

10-09-2012

bump

LittleDi

10-09-2012

reporting and downvotes is the way to go people.

EloEnhancements

10-09-2012

Bump

EloEnhancements

10-09-2012

bump

Anoobis

10-10-2012

alot of people would go for this if they are like me.. i havent played a single ranked match without trolls/Dissconnects. I play jungle but often have to give it up because the elo 1100 and bellow are all garbage mainly. I have won a few simply because we found people more garbage then our team. In Draft and Blind I can pull good stats every time even if we lose. But in ranked all I get are nimrods... if they can be coached then thank god cause these people need it!!!

I wouldent pay to be coached though. I have limitted my time to only a few games a week cause of the idiots who play the lower elo and am currently waiting for a reset in order to play with people that understand that they cant 1v5 on ranked matches... this isnt bot games people!!

Leblonjames

10-10-2012

If you want to improve, watch some streaming ... read some guide... and PLAY THE GAME.

Seriously... why would you pay for elo boosting, its againts summoner code, you don't even deserve the ELO you reached and since when is it an acheivement to reach a certain amount of elo ? elo is made so people play with people of the same skill level. If you think you deserve a higher elo, play more.

Also, how can we report eloenchancement ?? hes clearly gettin banned with that kind of post.