Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Defense of Ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krischann

09-30-2012

I ban because the light in my city is very unstable, I have had several power outages while I'm playing and when I come back and my account is blocked for several days almost 2 weeks I think it is not fair that because of something like that not my fault I'm Banned ..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krischann

10-05-2012

seems like a stupid way with which you administer justice according to people involved RIOT .. because this is the explained below .. I come out of a 7-day ban which was unfair and now it happens that I'm banned again now until 12/10/2012 for reasons I no longer understand any game or anything that can give me the punishment I sincerely seems stupid to ban this form of ussers that have done nothing to deserve it .... only ask for justice ..