anyone fell like Lol is losing their edge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sn0wY

09-30-2012

i still play dominion we need a queue of random

Kyrrion

09-30-2012

I don't think this is the case. I hear some pretty big changes are a coming in Season 3. We're at a dead spot for changes now which is more than likely because of the upcoming championships. Riot probably doesn't want to mix things up with such a big important event over the horizon. It doesn't make much sense to add a bunch of huge game changing things with big important tournaments closing in quickly.

But I hear the common top lane picks and items may be seeing quite the overhaul. Nothing solid of course.

Jedite1000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

I only hope there will be something new next season that will be awesome

more 5v5 maps i hope

Jedite1000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

bump

Kr1sys

10-01-2012

I'm burned out, but I'm hoping S3 will bring some changes that are needed.

Jalian

10-01-2012

I enjoy pretty new colors, so a new champ with 4 new spells easily impresses me.

that said, they could learn a lot by looking at game modes in other games. capture the flag, survival, assault... none would feel like summoners rift, but it would be something different to play once in awhile.

proving grounds being available as a normal game mode instead of custom would be nice as well

Philosopher Xys

10-01-2012

I was looking forward to spell correct trolls but nope. Have a good day.

Skilliard

10-01-2012

I agree. Proving grounds is the only thing that got me back into the game, just wish they would add a queue.

chuckdeez59

10-01-2012

somewhat, but I feel like they've been fixing a lot of what's wrong instead of adding a bunch of stuff and having it all be wrong.

For the most part I think they've done a h3ll of a job balancing champs. I mean they have over 100... That's impressive. i know there's still balance issues here and there, but that's to be expected.

I'm very biased b/c I have spent a lot of time and money in this game, so the investment always draws me back to this game.

I'd rather have 1 great something than a bunch of good to so so things.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-01-2012

Impossible, LoL has INFINITY EDGE