Changes to Shaco!

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnknownMartian

09-30-2012

Alright so i made two post before this, each about Shaco but different abilities or such. What i want to do here is to put all suggestions on Shaco here. All in one big post. Comment on suggestions and i will update it

Q

Deceive

This Currently seems perfect to me.Good amount of time invisible and just the right amount of jump.The only problem i see is the orange cloud puff is visible to enemy's. This is good and bad at the same time.

W

JITB

1. Have the boxes aim the champ you (Shaco) is attacking.
2. Since the boxes were nerfed because of early game reason change the life of the boxes to 60/70/80/90 (this seems like the best out of the two.) This would help AP Shaco tremendously late game.
Suggested by TechPrince:

"I got one idea about JITB. What if W can be used for fearing single target as well as placing boxes?
Example : After using W, if you target enemy champion, you will fear them for 1.5sec, if targeted on the ground, you will place JITB (common cooldown). This way JITB will remain the same and he will get a reliable fear which is badly needed for him. I believe trading damage+aoe fear for single target ondemand fear is perfectly reasonable."
4. (I've been seeing this a lot around recently.) The boxes should have a their health as an AP Ratio. Maybe even somehow include it into the length it stays? Idk, would be awesome though!

This would help AD Shaco so much. The damage from the boxes are sometimes useless. TechPrince also suggested something like pressing CRT+W to use single fear. This is a great idea, i appreciate your suggestions TechPrince.

TechPrince Contribution
"JITB has 2sec activation time, and low hp on top of it allows enemies to destroy it in mid fight. Reducing the activation time to 1sec (-0.20sec per ability level) will give more chance to use the jitb in mid fight."

Another suggestion by TechPrince which again, I freaking love.

"Another idea just crossed my mind. He has only one strong cc, which gets destroyed very easily in mid fight so that becomes useless and he is left with a slow. What if the fear still goes off as soon as it dies?
Example : Shaco places a box in mid fight, opponent destroys it, as soon as it gets destroyed it will activate its fear. If an opponent doesnt want to get feared, he should destroy it from range or run away from the box. This will future-proof his cc against S4 trinket reveal situation. AOE fear in team fight would be a game changer so not that useless in team fights.
Inshort trading JITBs damage for guaranteed fear."

TL;DR, Basically Shaco's only hard CC can easily be killed almost instantaneously. So to fix that problem killing the box will pop it's fear instantly. So the damage part is sacrificed for the CC. Now that I think about it that seems a little strong, Maybe if you kill the box it instead just slows everyone around the box or the fear duration is cut in half. Or maybe once the box is destroyed a counter goes off 2-3 seconds and releases the fear. This allows people to get away from the box. This just helps Shaco secure his only form of Hard CC.

E

Two-Shiv Poison

No need for changes here.

R

Hallucinate

*sigh* *facepalm* this is where the changes are most needed!

1. THE CLONE SHOULD HAVE THE SAME BUFFS/ITEMS/ETC AS SHACO! (the clone should not get the benefits of the buff but appear as if he has it. I am iffy about the buff)
2. The clone should appear at random, not always the same. Change it up a bit!
3. After Shaco dies
A. You Control the clone as if it was you for 3-4 seconds (includes use of all abilities)
B. You control the clone but only have the ability to chose when he explodes (press R again to detonate)
C. The Clone automatically explodes once you die.
One of these need to be placed because once you die the clone stands there like a derp. It "KIND OF" follows someone but if they go into a bush the clone just stops

D.This is a new idea I just came up with. If the Clone dies before Shaco (What I mean by this is if the clone were to explode because it ran out of time not because someone killed it), Shaco heals for 25-40% of the remaining health the clone has! If Shaco dies but the clone lives, Both Shaco and the Clone become invulnerable and Shaco sucks the remaining health from the clone. Healing for 15-25% of the clones HP. The clone must have a minimum of 50% health for Shaco to be able to revive.

Thank you all, comment on your ideas and suggestions.

Update
Okay for some time now i would think to my self: "Shaco's quotes actually suck..." I didn't want to add it on here until it was recently brought up. So now I'm adding it. Please change his Quotes, get some originality in there. And his dance could be so much better! Include his clone like you did with Zed.

UnknownMartian

09-30-2012

It seems as of right now the most popular choices is the change to his ult. Out of those options 1, 2(not a lot) and 3.C! The change to Two-Shiv Poison isn't getting much good feedback and i can see why, thinking of taking that part out. Everyone how ever all agrees that something needs to be done about his Boxes and his Ultimate.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

These make sense.

UnknownMartian

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
These make sense.
I wouldn't post them unless they didn't make sense...

UnknownMartian

10-01-2012

Lets get this thread going

Yulani

10-01-2012

Good job. Shaco could use a few tweaks in his box/clone AI.

ninbushido

10-01-2012

I like the clone ideas of an after-death explosion control, and the JitB lifespan increases as it scales.

UXLZ

10-01-2012

My favorite idea is easily the clone changes. I'm not one for letting it be able to use all your abilities, but being able to control it, even if you couldn't detonate it, would be a godsend. It's the most irritating thing when you're fighting someone and you die when they have <100 HP left, and the clone just instantly stops moving and stands there doing nothing.

EasyBaker

10-01-2012

This seems like a fantastic idea! Especially being able to control the clone after you die and being able to Detonate when you want too.
I like the JitB idea as well considering how much more fun AP Shaco would be.

PsychoB0b

10-01-2012

I dont even like playing shaco and i like these ideas.

1234511 ... 15