I can play Cassiopeia with ease. She's one of my best champions, in fact.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finneon

Senior Member

10-05-2012

But I cannot wrap my head around playing AD carries, which are basically doing the same thing but with right clicks.

Is there something wrong with me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkies

Senior Member

10-05-2012

No, because Ad carries actually require skill. Maybe besides Graves


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreXxiN

Senior Member

10-05-2012

The lane plays out harder bottom. Try playing AD mid and you'll probably do fine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Swarm of Koala

Member

10-05-2012

There are very few AP mids that I can play. I'm just terrible at the role. So, I have the same issue, but in reverse. I don't think its all that weird, TBH.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkies View Post
No, because Ad carries actually require skill. Maybe besides Graves
I've always been able to play Ezreal, even when he was considered UP, and I'm fairly competent with most ADs. But I cannot for the life of me play Graves. Even with release Graves all I did was feed and lose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkies

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
I've always been able to play Ezreal, even when he was considered UP, and I'm fairly competent with most ADs. But I cannot for the life of me play Graves. Even with release Graves all I did was feed and lose.
Are you trying to post an argument saying Graves is hard?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombielovers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkies View Post
No, because Ad carries actually require skill. Maybe besides Graves
Because a pure skillshot champion with no escapes doesn't require skill. Someone's butthurt.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Swarm of Koala

Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkies View Post
Are you trying to post an argument saying Graves is hard?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
No, he's just saying he can't play him, much like I can't play alistar, even though I know he isn't that hard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkies

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombielovers View Post
Because a pure skillshot champion with no escapes doesn't require skill. Someone's butthurt.
You call Graves abilities skillshots? And you say his dash which can go over walls is not an escape?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Swarm of Koala

Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkies View Post
You call Graves abilities skillshots? And you say his dash which can go over walls is not an escape?
He's talking about Cass. Though he forgot her E. Calm yourself, iago.


12