I Need Advice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TYR10N

10-05-2012

hthtdgdrgdg

Barioth

10-05-2012

I think this honestly isn't the place for your really cool ctrl+c/ctrl+v, but i'm sure you can find places in the internetz where you can fin some kids that will enjoy trolling you with this.
Have a good day.

TyresiusMordekai

10-05-2012

Family before religion, before I say anything else.

If your dad is this bad, and is doing some bad things, the only thing I say u can do is call child services and have him arrested for having *** with your sister and abusing alcohol and your mother. At first I understand that it would be a hard decision, and it's your dad, but really the decision also affects your sister and mother, and yourself too. Are you willing to let more of it happen, or are you willing to end it all by taking child services to his ass and clapping him in the stocks?

It's all up to you, sorry to hear you like this my friend. if you need some one to talk to, I'm here for ya ;L

Pheṇm

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYR10N View Post
Here's the story. My father has been an alcoholic for a long time, and kept it a secret. Only recently have I discovered it. His drinking problems go way back, to when he married my mom. In my country, arranged marriages happen are extremely common, and it would be weird to not have an arranged marriage. Anyway, he married my mom. My mom is kind of ugly (To him, of course. To me, my mother is a very beautiful woman) , deaf, and barely had an education. He was basically the hotshot at school, getting all the girls and the athletic master. When he turned 13, his father died of alcohol. He had to focus on school and on keeping his family alive. He became the big man, leaving his childhood behind when his father passed away.

Years passed, and he married my mom. They were both different religions, but my dad lied so he could marry my mom. In my country, there is kind of a system of marriage. When someone marries your daughter, I believe you have to pay the husband and his family money, in "compensation". I am not completely sure about this, but that is the vague overview. Anyways, he completely regrets his decision. He realizes what he left back , and is ashamed. he resorts to drinking (He also has thoughts of suicide) ( Most of his family has died from drinking, aside from his last sister, and his mom who lives with us) and has been drinking secretly up until a few months ago, when I borrowed one of his pants for a band concert. It had a receipt for liquor that was a week ago. I confronted him, and he acted as if it was nothing, when it isn't. It is a huge deal. Most of my family (aside from him) are devout Christians. I mean devout. They are pastors and attend church weekly regardless of problem. Now, if they found him drinking, they would probably get really pissed.

A few weeks go by, and my father goes into my grandparents house (my grandparents, my mom's parents, basically took over the parent's position. both of my parents work during the day so we can't see them, so they give us food, education, shelter, all that stuff. They do this, because they love us. They never reject us from coming to their house.) so he comes in, and tells us to never come back here again. He limits our time with our grandparent' significantly, and forces his religion on us, when we don't want to.

So, now, many months have passed, and I am a freshman in high school and I am an all honors student, and am in a bunch of clubs and junk. Anyways, we are halfway through the quarter, when my granpa comes in. I embrace him, and am really happy. But he has a solemn look on his face. He tells me and my older brother to sit down. He begins to tell me...

Grandpa:"I took your sister to get a physical today...And we got back a report of sexual penetration. She went to the detectives office, and told them about what our dad was doing to her. She said that her dad was having *** with her, and my dad told her to keep it a secret and to not tell anyone."

Me (Thinking): I was utterly shocked. I only hear this stuff on t.v. or on law and order, but not in real life. I thought, how can this happen to me?

Grandpa:"Detectives will be coming over in 5 minutes, to check your dad's computer and work room. Your dad is currently in jail right now, until he gets a court sentence to see you."

2 Hours Later...

A man from the DCFS or something comes over, and talks to my sister, my brother and I.

"I want to tell you guys this, personally. Your father may have had *** with your sister, and I hope you are aware of this. I also want you to know, about what will happen now. Your father will now be in jail, until the court issues something. If he ever calls you, you'll be in trouble. If he ever gets in any contact with you, that's all the state needs to send you to a shelter, away from family and friends, and trust me, that shelter is not a pretty place. Street kids and gangs are there. Just stay away from your father, and you should be safe."

That's basically the gist of what has happened to me in the last 2 years. I would like to hear what you guys would do in my position right now. I am not sure what to do, and what to do next. Any help would be appreciated.
icwutudidthar