[Semi-Open RP] Hostage Rescue: The Streets of Piltover

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

10-28-2012

Quote:
Morgana spreads her wings and glides towards a nearby rooftop.

Tali flings his knife at the same skyscraper and rappels by its chain along the cement wall.

Jin makes an enraged leap towards HG with his giant sword. The golem jumps into the air and dodges the strike as they both disappear in the chaos of tumbling rocks and stone.

The efforts of Al-Khali, Pinky and Yoshi slow down the platform to a lazy, peaceful earth shattering cataclysm which pulverizes the ground and the platform to a pile of rubble rather than a fine dust.

Barrett and Louanna exchange a brief look before the former grabs Louanna by the arm and embraces her tightly moments before the impact.

The sound of whirling blades fill Hevna's ears as a trio of ROFL copters arrive to take the hostages. They appear to be extremely large versions of Corki's personal craft, except less worn. Medics reach out the sides to pull the hostages to safety.

Rolf's voice crackles in your ear as the force of the impact reaches you.

"DAMNIT! THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TIME! WHO'S STILL HERE!? I CAN'T HAVE LEAGUE CHAMPIONS DIE ON MY WATCH! I'M COMING OVER MYSELF!"

As if it had rained a storm of massive boulders from above, the corner of 34th and Metatron is now covered in rubble. The skyscrapers nearby are also in no better shape. In what was once the keystone of Piltover's skyline, a moderately sized lake of dirt and debris now sits still beneath the pale moon light. Somewhere underneath is the Branstein Memorial Theater, probably with cultists still trapped under.

In the middle of this destruction stands a green haired man, shadowed and mildly disgruntled. In his hand is a pistol dangling with his left arm.

"This whole joke sounded funnier in my head. Good thing my plan is sailing smooth so far." he mumbled to himself. "And some more of my work is done now. All that's left is the ninety nine percent left over. Hmhm..."

He slips into a chortle. "Tune in next thread where I kill my arch enemy, a few League Champions, and every living soul in Piltover!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

10-28-2012

Yoshi is beneath all the rubble. He calls through the comlink: Anyone there? I need rescuing!