So KZ is basically a Kassadin that actually requires brain cells to play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRelish View Post
Since when? In early game he can be pretty meh, but as soon as he hits 6 (which is not long in Dominion) he becomes pretty much unkillable.


Kha'Zix is still at least hard countered by Lightbringer/Sweeper, and has only a minor poke on a long cd as his only ranged ability as opposed to hard cc on a short cd.


Kha'Zix is extremely good on Dominion yes, but I'd say he's about at the same level as someone like Katarina or Talon. Extremely good, but still stoppable.
His damage is insane though and there's more possibilites of ISolated Targets in Dominion than in any other map.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

Senior Member

09-30-2012

the cd on wall is too long for him to be anywhere near the level of kass. he also doesnt have the survivability kass does.

kz may be annoying but he's nowhere near as strong


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerosMacCousland

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Technically All Champs Require Brain Cells to play if not you can't press a button

But Overall hes bascally an DPS Version of Talon that got the influenced by The Glourious Evolution(Viktor now where is my Viktor Remake)

Ps:Before you say hes a Burst Champ no hes not Burst Champs Require a Rotation Time for their Main Damage Abilitys Kha'Zix has none


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
the cd on wall is too long for him to be anywhere near the level of kass. he also doesnt have the survivability kass does.

kz may be annoying but he's nowhere near as strong
He trades survivability for much more damage output.

He has a jump and a double stealth. It definitely makes him highly survivable. But it requires skill to use effectively, hence "requiring brain cells".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerosMacCousland

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
He trades survivability for much more damage output.

He has a jump and a double stealth. It definitely makes him highly survivable. But it requires skill to use effectively, hence "requiring brain cells".

Wait a sec wasn't that Talon?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reikken

Senior Member

09-30-2012

talon only has a single stealth, and his jump requires an enemy target
the latter fact is especially huge


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

konfetarius

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Since when? In early game he can be pretty meh, but as soon as he hits 6 (which is not long in Dominion) he becomes pretty much unkillable.


Kha'Zix is still at least hard countered by Lightbringer/Sweeper, and has only a minor poke on a long cd as his only ranged ability as opposed to hard cc on a short cd.


Kha'Zix is extremely good on Dominion yes, but I'd say he's about at the same level as someone like Katarina or Talon. Extremely good, but still stoppable.
No where near unkillable. If he doesn't use Riftwalk offensively, he is basically a crappy AP. If he does, then he can be killed in short order because he is still squishy. His damage is nothing special until mid-game, his tankiness is nothing special until he has items, and his mana pool is not big enough to truly abuse his insane mobility or R stack until later on.

Kha'Zix does not get "countered" by stealth reveal. It's not a major aspect of his kit, and he will just save it for duels against heroes without those items.

He is far above Katarina or Talon. He has their advantages without their weaknesses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

Senior Member

09-30-2012

counting the double stealth as survivability is a bit shaky. 1 sweeper and his ult is basically useless, as is his passive for that matter

what makes kass so deadly is the fact that u cant stop him from jumping around and being annoying. kz is much easier to handle

kz reminds me of the old morde (before they nerfed his ghost). sure he could snowball and carry an entire game but if u buy a qss to get rid of his ult, he's basically useless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

Senior Member

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
counting the double stealth as survivability is a bit shaky. 1 sweeper and his ult is basically useless, as is his passive for that matter
I read somewhere that even if revealed it gives the passive proc (haven't tested it, would make sense as it is an ultimate ability). Even if not it gives movespeed and the damage reduction from evolution go even if revealed. I tend to use my ult a lot for chasing carries who blinked away - the speed boost puts me in range for a leap, QWQ, leap out


Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
He can't jump ALL the walls because his jump is actually a physical movement, not a blink. It's just most of the walls that matter >.>
After I evolve it I haven't found a wall I *can't* jump, even those big fat ones by windmill that most jumps don't clear.

And he flies so high and does that perfect dunking animation, I'm all 'swish~' in my head EVERY TIME.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glumduk

Senior Member

10-01-2012

SR players seem to think he's underwhelming. He may get a buff. Can you imagine?

:3