So KZ is basically a Kassadin that actually requires brain cells to play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

09-30-2012

I approve.

But we didn't really need another champ that can jump over any wall on the map, did we?

naotasan

09-30-2012

Riot's champions design is only for Summoners Rift. They didn't think about how the champion would effect Dominion.

But you probably already knew this, FDru

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Fear not fellow Dominion players, some high elo already made a guide at solomid stating that the wings evolution was worthless and the meta sheeps are now building red Kha zix without Wings.
Winged Kha zix's true strenght shall remain a secret to Dominion players only., or at least during 4 champon releases.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

So wait... does this mean he's OP by design ? is it ok to kneejerk now ? I need to know, pitchforks don't just sharpen themselves......

DiscworldDeath

09-30-2012

Infirc, I guess top lane Kha can sometimes not get wings first. But Jungle Kha definitely gets wings, must fly, my lovely monkeys!

konfetarius

09-30-2012

KZ needs brain cells to play?

I must protest, sirrah.

Infirc

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
KZ needs brain cells to play?

I must protest, sirrah.
isn't Sirrah that thing that Q'unari call Humans in the Dragon age Saga?, come on Qunari are more intelligent than that they are just too stubborn. (god damned Arishok)

Anyways arent you trolling yourself by stating that?

konfetarius

09-30-2012

Nope. Faceroll champ is faceroll champ. Honestly, Kassadin is harder to play because Kassadin is largely mediocre early game. The KZ train starts at the Windmill fight and never stops.

Orphane

09-30-2012

He can't jump ALL the walls because his jump is actually a physical movement, not a blink. It's just most of the walls that matter >.>

BigDaddyRelish

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Nope. Faceroll champ is faceroll champ. Honestly, Kassadin is harder to play because Kassadin is largely mediocre early game. The KZ train starts at the Windmill fight and never stops.
Since when? In early game he can be pretty meh, but as soon as he hits 6 (which is not long in Dominion) he becomes pretty much unkillable.

Kha'Zix is still at least hard countered by Lightbringer/Sweeper, and has only a minor poke on a long cd as his only ranged ability as opposed to hard cc on a short cd.

Kha'Zix is extremely good on Dominion yes, but I'd say he's about at the same level as someone like Katarina or Talon. Extremely good, but still stoppable.