@Riot Annie's Molten Shield should also be cast on Tibbers when used (if summoned)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SS l TANKmania

Junior Member

10-17-2012

KP TH!$ THR@D Al.ve!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM The0ddOne

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Molten shield needs a remake, the resist does barely nothing.. it is only used to charge her passive ..

At least make it so that it can apply to an ally


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SS l TANKmania

Junior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSexynIKnowIt View Post
Molten shield needs a remake, the resist does barely nothing.. it is only used to charge her passive ..

At least make it so that it can apply to an ally
Making it apply to both you and to tibbers makes sense, not this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SS l TANKmania

Junior Member

10-17-2012

Jangla chronicles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM The0ddOne

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS l TANKmania View Post
Making it apply to both you and to tibbers makes sense, not this.
Ori got her shield, Lux aoe shield.. When's the last time you see Annie in competitive play?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorBeer

Senior Member

10-17-2012

As ChoGath, I always eat Tibbers when I get the chance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vexengetorix

Senior Member

10-17-2012

That honestly sounds like an AWESOME idea. Press W and BAM you + Tibbers are now tankier. Sounds good for soloing dragon =P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM The0ddOne

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexengetorix View Post
That honestly sounds like an AWESOME idea. Press E and BAM you + Tibbers are now tankier. Sounds good for soloing dragon =P
There you go


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SS l TANKmania

Junior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexengetorix View Post
That honestly sounds like an AWESOME idea. Press W and BAM you + Tibbers are now tankier. Sounds good for soloing dragon =P
She can already solo dragon with blue buff...But who would let you solo it ? One guy comes over BAM you dead.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SS l TANKmania

Junior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSexynIKnowIt View Post
When's the last time you see Annie in competitive play?
She isn't played in competitive solely for her long cooldowns and low base stats.