Unjustice in 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White Stalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Me and few friends of mine are trying for 4 months to get gold in 3s ranked teams.

We are failing hard, countless times we get game away from gold and as enemies we get new-formed ranked team of 3 platinum ranked players to whipe out our heads. That has happened countless times. Every time after game i checked enemies and found out that they all already have platinum medals in 3s... Seriously, why the hell are they playing new 3s team in ranked at the end of the season if they already have 1700 team instead of getting it to diamond?!

We have won against enemies who were 100 ELO higher than us (mostly from 1450 to 1550) to get to the 1430 with score of 6/1 or 5/0 (wins/loses) and a game from gold. I'm fine with queue system (getting higher ELO enemies) but certanly mad 'cuz of this (in my opinion) platinum ******bags.

I admit we are bad but c'mon, we have won against many gold ranked teams!

White Stalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Bump

TwR

09-30-2012

face our team, were silver with 5/1 XD

Gryphon48

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Stalker View Post
Me and few friends of mine are trying for 4 months to get gold in 3s ranked teams.

We are failing hard, countless times we get game away from gold and as enemies we get new-formed ranked team of 3 platinum ranked players to whipe out our heads. That has happened countless times. Every time after game i checked enemies and found out that they all already have platinum medals in 3s... Seriously, why the hell are they playing new 3s team in ranked at the end of the season if they already have 1700 team instead of getting it to diamond?!

We have won against enemies who were 100 ELO higher than us (mostly from 1450 to 1550) to get to the 1430 with score of 6/1 or 5/0 (wins/loses) and a game from gold. I'm fine with queue system (getting higher ELO enemies) but certanly mad 'cuz of this (in my opinion) platinum ******bags.

I admit we are bad but c'mon, we have won against many gold ranked teams!
*My friends and I

And it is injustice, not unjustice.