Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Advice About Why I'm Struggling In Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyeHearShapes

09-30-2012

So originally when i started rank i main support every game which didnt result and a good win ratio so my elo tanked down to 900. Now i've quit maining support and started focusing more on jungle and mid. And iv'e noticed that i'm doing fairly well , generally having the best scores on my team with assists and kills added together. My elo is now at around 1050 and i can't seem to climb past it. So I figured i'd post my stats and see if anyone can give me advice to increase my elo. I'd at least like to finishg at 1250 for the season.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/30395172#history

TraceofSpades

09-30-2012

Im right there with you mate. What support do you play?

EyeHearShapes

09-30-2012

I used every support imaginable except sona. She just seemed to cheap to me lol Taric was my main and i have something like 14 wins 8 losses with him