Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should Co-op vs. AI be supported on the twisted treeline?

Yes, of course. 576 85.33%
No, not really. 67 9.93%
I'm not sure. 26 3.85%
Other (please post below). 6 0.89%
Voters 675 .

Do you think TT should support Co-op vs AI?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xkhazixmaster18

10-17-2012

I think that since the map has been reworked, a co-op vs AI mode would really help players readjust to the map.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

10-18-2012

Quote:
xasifx:
I think that since the map has been reworked, a co-op vs AI mode would really help players readjust to the map.

just be patient

Isysar

10-18-2012

YES!

I would play TT with Bots a lot. Call me a scrub, but I'm a bot gamer. I have over 1100 games played with SR bots. I would use a TT Bot map a lot.

Prandine

10-18-2012

Bumping this for more views and/or replies.

Frazzini

10-19-2012

Yes please! I would love to have a new map to play on without fear of getting yelled at for less-than-perfect meta or gameplay since I still like to try new champs and new masteries and play styles a lot.

safelocked

Assistant Producer

10-20-2012

Since I posted in the other bots thread, wanted to update this one too. Our main bots designer has an update on this..:-) : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2700737