Should Co-op vs. AI be supported on the twisted treeline?

Yes, of course. 576 85.33%
No, not really. 67 9.93%
I'm not sure. 26 3.85%
Other (please post below). 6 0.89%
Voters: 675. You may not vote on this poll

Do you think TT should support Co-op vs AI?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artania

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

More Co-op vs AI is always a good thing in my opinion. it's always a great break from solo queue and is easy for win of the day. plus with more variety it's great for testing out champions abilities in different situations without having to jump into pvp when you're not ready.

Godsfame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

yes bump

Slavik1

10-01-2012

While Solo Q TT is a bad idea, Co-op vs AI is far better. I support it as long as expected queue time would be 1-3 min and yes, it can be launched with TT rework.

WarAngeI

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prandine View Post
Just what the title says.

I personally do because I know that there's some people (myself included) who would like to play on the twisted treeline and not have to do pvp to play on it (not saying pvp is bad, but some people rather not do pvp only).

Please keep all comments constructive.

Thank you for your time.
I love that somebody posted this thread! I have been wondering this myself. I would love to see bots on TT. It would make play testing heroes in twisted treeline much easier without making several other players mad if you do bad...like I did when I tried out Sejuani...not a good TT pick.

Apollinarius

10-01-2012

I don't play TT at all anymore because it's such a different map from SR and I haven't been able to adapt to the level 30 TT scene. It was a lot of fun when I played it on the way from level 1 to 15 before I focused on SR.

I would enjoy being able to play the occasional AI game there instead of always playing SR when I want some AI practice matches.

Apollinarius

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prandine View Post
Just what the title says.

I personally do because I know that there's some people (myself included) who would like to play on the twisted treeline and not have to do pvp to play on it (not saying pvp is bad, but some people rather not do pvp only).

Please keep all comments constructive.

Thank you for your time.
I play mostly PVP and I would still enjoy this option. Right now, once you're 30 it's very hard to get into TT because if you try PVP you will get wrecked. It's so different from SR that it's almost impossible to learn when there are much more experienced players killing you from all sides.

It makes sense to create a smurf you play only on TT from level 1 to 30 so you can learn the mechanics of the map with people of your experience level.

Alpha Q23

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
let's wait and see the poll results.
If Obamma wins the election, you should implement TT co op. MAKE IT HAPPEN...... **** now I gotta register to vote for Obamma. :'( Why did I get my self into this?

Hfire

10-01-2012

Do it NAO

xkhazixmaster18

10-01-2012

Reds will surely deliver
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...2055260350.jpg

Jjosh

10-01-2012

While it would be nice to be able to put bots on TT just like SR, let's face it. There have been plenty of other threads with way more important easy fixes for TT that need to be done first. Top ones I remember are give jungle small health buffs like in SR, make dragon buff slightly less powerful or make him harder to kill, allow more bans, and replace solo queue with draft queue.