Annie's that only fight with their stun up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CarbonWyre

10-18-2012

are so easily baited into ganks. I hate playing against people who abuse 1 factor of a character, like if your play Annie and you will run away at all costs but when you have your stun up, you act like a man and go balls to the wall. So everytime she had her stun up I would get my jungler close, bait her stun and gank her. Got me 7 kills

The point is that bad players are bad players. Don't try to abuse a system because it will come back to bite you.

EDIT: I'm sad that I actually have to give the point after the post. This isn't about how to play Annie, it's the fact that players who can on;y abuse 1 mechanic are bad.

alxJaZe

10-18-2012

Camping lanes is effective?

got it

SlayerZ

Recruiter

10-18-2012

taking advantage of a champion's weakness?

you don't say

CarbonWyre

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alxJaZe View Post
Camping lanes is effective?

got it
the main point was, when you can't actually play a champion and you only play them for one single factor which you abuse to hell and back, you aren't good and you will most likely feed.

CarbonWyre

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtwizted View Post
taking advantage of a champion's weakness?

you don't say
Not a champions weakness, because that Annie could of fought constantly. But she waited until her stun was up to be aggressive at all so she was easily baited.

SEND ME UR NUDES

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonWyre View Post
the main point was, when you can't actually play a champion and you only play them for one single factor which you abuse to hell and back, you aren't good and you will most likely feed.
dis educational system man.

Vanblod

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonWyre View Post
Or you haven't actually played the champion enough to know how to do it right, so you rely on something strong until you learn better.

Rob Lockster

Recruiter

10-18-2012

That's why she rocks it until higher Elo.

Mhm916

10-18-2012

I deny them when stun up. If not, I free farm with Q. Why are you complaining?

lmbajoe

10-18-2012

can you imagine if everyone came to GD to talk about how their last game went? that would be crazy