Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would like to find more high elo adc replays

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezo

09-30-2012

If anyone mains ADC's in particular EZ, Graves, Corki, or Tristana and is 2k+ elo and doesn't mine sharing their LOL Replays I would certainly appreciate it.

I did grab a couple from leaguereplays.com, I looked for high ELO EZ replays but...

well first let me be clear, i've been watching replays of games since sc 1.08 which was like what...2001? Anyway I am not the type that looks at the replay and assumes that because they make it look easy that it doesnt require a lot of skill and knowledge. However the replays I watched were pretty bad even though they ranged from 2.2k-2.5k ELO. I did look the names up and found that they didnt typically play range AD so that explains that. I would like to get my hands on these mostly to watch group fights play out.