Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tank or AP?

Tank 1 33.33%
AP 2 66.67%
Voters 3 .

AP or Jungle Amumu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Big Damn Hero

09-30-2012

Which one?

Ohasis

09-30-2012

Tank to be useful, AP for fun.

You can be a bit of both if you go tanky AP, which is (something) like the following end-game build

Sorcerer boots, Athenes, Rabadons, Zhonyas, Abyssal Sceptre and Rabadons.

Megabunny

09-30-2012

Id get a ROA for him. Instead of 2 caps. Tank amumu is so stronk.

start with philo and hog to get rolling. Then add items situationally. Finish boots next.

Mercs IMO, add on the next thing depending on teamcomps. I like getting roa here for a good mix of survivability plus some damage and great sustain when you level

Next I get defensive depending on enemy team. Ad? I like sunfire. AP? I like abyssal. Both items give a good boost for late-mid game.

Round it out with whatever you like on the end

Grab a GA for invincibility :P or maybe a cap for damage (I would only go cap if you went abyssal).

Final : shurelya's (yeah spelling) randuins, boots, roa, sunfire/abyssal, Ga/cap.

Gl hf!