Kha'zix Bot and Teamfight?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maleric

09-29-2012

It seems to me Kha'zix fills a similar role to Shaco, so my question is is this so or can kha'zix go bot with an ADC and also how do you perceive his teamfight ability?

Siky

09-29-2012

Not similar at all. KZ doesn't have any CC at all until he evolves his W, whereas Shaco has both a slow and a positional fear. I would not play support KZ, there are better kill lane champions.

I don't really even like him top because he can be countered by a lot of top lane champs because his damage bursts comes from isolating enemies and with a lane full of creeps, he loses a lot of that. He can be somewhat safe, but there are champs that can just ignore him completely and bully him in lane.

In team fights, you would play him like Akali with Trist's rocket jump. Get in there, kill someone and either leap to the next target or get out and find a way back in.

Sarkin the Mad

09-30-2012

Ok kha'zix has CC even without evolved w his jump evolved applies his passive which slows an enemy by 35% so you dont have to take an evolved w I prefer evolved E for the kite and gank ability but in team fights he isnt great he is meant to isolate and kill Single champions so he is best played by forcing an enemy champ away and then jumping in and bursting them to nothing