Sona ult glitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YouGottaKillMe

09-24-2010

So I was ashe, and as i ult, sona ults me, her ult stuns me, my ult goes on cd but has no affect. no damage, no stun and no slow. pretty sweet way to die.

Lollipoppy

09-24-2010

It interrupted your ult, causing it to do no damage and go on cooldown. Same thing with other channeled ults/ults that have a cast time (i.e. BRITTLESTICKS).

YouGottaKillMe

09-24-2010

well thats ******ed seeing as how its not channeling. good to know tho

Pamplemousse

09-24-2010

I imagine that during the brief "cast" time all spells have (even instant spells will have a tiny cast bar show up for a split second at the bottom of your screen), you got hit by the ult. From my understanding, this isn't actually supposed to interrupt anything although I could see something to do with the dancing and that precise timing causing issues. I believe this is a glitch though.

Monad

09-24-2010

This isnt Sonas fault, its a general bug when you gezt silenced/stunned/etc the skill that you cast but hasnt yet hit the target or had any other effect goes on cooldown without actually going off.

TVB Johnsmom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-24-2010

What caused this was the lag between you and the server. Sona's ult hit you in the split second that your client was talking to the server, so, kind of unlucky. :S.

IntFam

09-24-2010

As far as I know, Crystal Arrow DOES have a super-brief, but existent cast time. Sona just got horribly lucky.

grandim

09-24-2010

Happens almost consistently with Akali smoke bomb