Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This community ruins the game for new people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gfng

09-24-2010

You guys should really do something about it. In the game, and on the forums. There's hardly anything constructive going on in the forums and not much fun going on in games. I was a dota fan who tried this game and all I have is bad impressions. I started a thread about the things that are wrong with my experience starting into this game and was approached by nothing but fanboys wielding sarcastic remarks. I wouldn't recommend this game to any new player at all, its a terrible experience. Go ahead and close this thread too, but I will keep telling people not to play for the reasons I stated in my other thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garot

Recruiter

09-24-2010

DOTA aint much better, so much elitism, arrogance, and ****** behavior in every game ive ever played. Not to mention game creators booting people constantly and people leaving games left and right.

Although I will give you this, I said a few days ago that at high ELO most players are mature and nice. I ran into a bad apple that was raging because at the end of the game (we won, was a landslide win) I as Janna had 4 deaths and like...16 assists. He freaked out calling me the "worst Janna ever". Im sorry I went 2/4/16. The next person on our team had 3 deaths......sheesh..