Any tips for leveling faster?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10-08-2012

I am kinda new to LoL, and I was just wondering if there is anything I can do in game to get more XP so I can get to level 30 faster.

Thanks! All input is appreciated.

Vax the Fennec

10-08-2012

First of all...Summoner Name...Just no.

Second of all...A good way to earn more XP in game would be to...Well...Make sure to get the daily bonus, every day. You can easily see if its available or not by a golden "1" box sitting in places in your Interface outside of matches.

Another good way is to actually have matches last longer, the longer the match is the more IP you get.

From my own experience before I hit 30 myself? I do not believe there's much else you can do at this time.
Besides it is not about reaching 30 the fastest. It took me over a year to get to level 30 simply because I wasn't trying to get there(Also, it used to be ALOT harder to level in my teen days LoL wise). There's a reason why ranked matches are for level 30s, only, and it's because level 1-30 is pretty much a learning time for you. During this time you're supposed to go from knowing NOTHING of the game(Level 1) to knowing enough about the game to become a potential ranked ELO player(Level 30), but thats for later on. For now, don't think of the game as WoW where higher level = more gameplay. Just enjoy the game and let the levels come as a surprise. Trust me, you level faster that way.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Play PvP, you will soon get less experience from bots.

Uncanny Doom

10-08-2012

Just play PvP and try to learn as much as you can. It isn't about level, that just comes from time put into the game. Try to actually grow as a player. Some people take the boring or easy routes and buy lots of xp boosts or just play bot games until lvl 30, but this sets you back significantly in the long run. Just play the game and learn at your own pace. Getting to level 30 faster isn't going to do you any favors.

kashikanna

10-08-2012

...well, that's a bad idea to increase lv so fast...because you may loss many interest in playing the game and increasing your skills.

but fine...You can buy double XP card...