Irelia, Rengar or Kha'zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

domjellytree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2012

I just hit 6300 IP and I feel like I need a new bruiser for top lane. Which of these three champs do you feel is strongest right now and why?
Thanks.

Anna Sachae

09-30-2012

I never liked Rengar. He's too snowbally. Either he's obscene or falls off the radar entirely.

Kha'Zix is very much a paper cannon. Not even glass. He's just too squishy, but his damage output is insane, especially against lonely targets. Granted, you'll have to accept that you won't be doing as well lategame, simply because people spend most of their time in large groups.

I got Irelia a few days ago, and I've been playing her whenever I can. She's just that much fun. It's unbelievably satisfying to dash into a huge swarm of enemies, soak up stuns with 85% CC reduction, then mince the enemy carry to hell and back. Then walk away, because you're just b[]that[/b] much of a boss.

Obviously I'm a little biased.

Anzell

09-30-2012

Just go with Irelia, she has the best ass of the three you asked about.

LessHerpMoreDerp

09-30-2012

if there isnt a nerf comming for rengar soon, go rengar, otherwise take irelia
although i would take jayce first, if you dont have him already

omgjojo

Recruiter

09-30-2012

irelia best top laner out of the 3

Danorius

09-30-2012

Top lane? Irelia definately.

Candentis

09-30-2012

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...e&range=weekly Hate to break to the other guys, but if you want to win, go Rengar. Not only can he jump the ad carry, but his split pushing is also really good with his ultimate and attack speed.

KikBur

09-30-2012

Cand- What you just described is exactly like irelia, they both have the same potential imo. jumping on ad carry, and pushing lanes is kinda what i see shine in both. except irelia is tankier and not an assassin like rengar.

Cyanaxe

09-30-2012

I've played all three and so far khajix has been the easiest to jump on the ad carry n just nuke him down and then turn on the rest of the team and easily win team fights