Should I leave?

Yes 8 9.09%
No 70 79.55%
Other (can explain in post) 10 11.36%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Should I just leave?

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

09-30-2012

I don't know if it means much coming from ol' heartless Swain, but Viktor, you are an excellent RP-er. Do not leave. You may rage, yes, but why does that matter?
Shyvana and Fortune are, apparently the same person (I've been watching).
Talon is not toxic, just arrogant, very very arrogant.
And you are not toxic, I only saw you loose temper once, and that was in a thread named ''RAGE HERE''.
I mean, you only raged in a place meant for rage.

Do not let it get to you, buddy. You deserve better!

Lunari Fox

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
You sir, have made my day.

Crazy Beard Guy

09-30-2012

Understanding you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

That may sound cheesy, but it's the Truth. What matters is that you don't want to be an extreme rager. Or rather, I should clarify, what matters is that you are actively trying not to be an extreme rager. If you are honestly trying to maintain anger, as in, if you are not being lazy and simply saying "oh I'm trying" as an excuse, actually trying to handle rage decently, then there is nothing wrong with that. No, communities are usually too forgiving to boot you off for that.

All that matters is comprehension. Look around, realize that the tension everywhere is not as bad as you think it is, and just chillllllll. We all have our own quirks and problems, but most are held down, and kept in check by our own willpower. All one has to do is accept things you're scared to accept (you did so now when you declared you were the toxic one, a good start), and then begin to apply the proper willpower needed to deal with the problem. It's how we solve anything in this world.

Oh, one very good piece of advice, uninstall League of Legends for a while. That thing is Rage incarnate. Ah, but I'm rambling again.

Ask the Herald

09-30-2012

Having read some responses from before I clarified my intents with this thread, now I have a question to ask you all:

Why should I stay, if not for my roleplaying ability?

Ask the Monkey

09-30-2012

Quote:
Cause you are awesome!
And I love you!....you know...in a good friend whom i don't want to see leaving kind of way.

Ask the Kumiho

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Having read some responses from before I clarified my intents with this thread, now I have a question to ask you all:

This is a roleplaying community, so if anything, that would be the one thing to judge... but you can see from the poll that people do want you to stay, for whatever reason.

Paltala

09-30-2012

Viktor, why do I want you to stay?
You add humour to this board, admittedly there is a lot here anyway but you add even more with your portrayal of Viktor and his struggle to understand humans while still trying to complete the evolution.

Rat King Twitch

09-30-2012

Because I don't care how you act OOC as long as it's IN AN OOC THREAD and not constantly badgering in an IC thread.

And as long as it's not too extreme. Temper tantrums can be handled.

Stormer1337

09-30-2012

explanation: what ahri said.

Ask Yorick Mori

09-30-2012

Lol, dude, what the hell? I know there has been some issues recently, so I understand why did you make this thread, but leaving is IMHO the WORST way of solving problems. Just chill down, don't bother with lecturing others, no matter if you're right or wrong, focus on your own characters and have fun. You won't change people, you can only change yourself. And changing is like 100x much better option than simply going away.

1234567 ... 10