Should I leave?

Yes 8 9.09%
No 70 79.55%
Other (can explain in post) 10 11.36%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Should I just leave?

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Do another Spongebob one. Do "I'm Ugly and I'm Proud", but with Viktor instead of ugly.
Hue /nophotoshopskills

TotemsTea

09-30-2012

You should decide on your own and not look for attention in posts. When you make a public poll like this, people aren't going to tell you to go.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Peer Pressure~ Give into it...

Ask the Monkey

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Do another Spongebob one. Do "I'm Ugly and I'm Proud", but with Viktor instead of ugly.
Hue /nophotoshopskills

Paltala

09-30-2012

Viktor, don't leave my glorious hextech supreme overlord <3

Ask the Kumiho

09-30-2012

Um. I can say that I enjoy your Viktor very much. You're a very good roleplayer, but you have a bit of an... attitude problem. Which you're probably aware of, which does seem to have a bit of a negative impact on a lot of people... a lot of the time. I'm not going to vote, but I will say that if you leave, we'll be losing an exceptional writer. But we'll also be losing the stereotypical league-rage player. Since this is the roleplaying forums though, I'd say don't leave. But you really need to work on your temper.

I suggest some tea. :3

FilFire

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Oh my god, it's perfect. My life is now complete.

Anyway, Spongebob Viktorpants aside, you're good at Viktor. Don't leave, you still need to complete the Evolution.

Ask the Herald

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Um. I can say that I enjoy your Viktor very much. You're a very good roleplayer, but you have a bit of an... attitude problem. Which you're probably aware of, which does seem to have a bit of a negative impact on a lot of people... a lot of the time. I'm not going to vote, but I will say that if you leave, we'll be losing an exceptional writer. But we'll also be losing the stereotypical league-rage player. Since this is the roleplaying forums though, I'd say don't leave. But you really need to work on your temper.

I suggest some tea. :3
Bingo. You hit the nail on the head. The bolded part is why I even made this thread. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I know I'm a pretty skilled roleplayer. I've always tried my best, except for the scarce times when I wasn't, to do justice to the characters I've chosen to take on the role of. But when you get past that and look at me as a person - I'm not that good. I'm so filled with rage and malice that I drown myself in my own self-loathing and reproach of others. I have issues, I know I do, which I haven't resolved, but I truly don't want to do anything about them.

Ultimately, a very select few users on this board (who I will not call out by name, but you know who you are) have repeatedly pointed out how I am prone to throwing temperamental fits and even go so far as to be rather unpleasant on a personal level. I won't deny this. It's true, and I know it. But I don't mean to be. I want to be a nice guy, to be respected and given my credit where it's due, and I even wanted, initially, to be liked in this community. But certain nasty traits of mine ceaselessly rear their ugly heads in where they may or may not be wanted, and I can't really stop them from doing it.

Shyvana/Fortune/Tsaalyo: You called Talon toxic, but it appears that you were wrong. I am the toxic one. I'm far worse than Talon, and I've begun to think that I'll only be a detriment to this community. I loved playing Viktor, and though I didn't do much of Urgot I thoroughly enjoy him as well, and I actually have had fun with what interactions I did have through Champions/Summoners/Creatures from beyond.

I'm not tired of this community. Nor do I abhor it in any way. Every community has its ups and downs, as well as its saintly and reviled icons. I'm not doubtful of my roleplaying skills (and know I'm nowhere near the best) nor have I grown too intolerant of others' roleplaying skills. I truly, and honestly, feel like a complete jerk and a**hole who just puts distance between himself and others who only want to help.

The poll was meant to show me how this community feels about me - whether they think/feel I have any right to be here or not for any reason whatsoever. I am seriously considering, remorselessly, stepping down from Champion roleplaying and leaving this community for good if it is what you all would prefer. I know that having a personal dislike for someone else in a community may affect your potential for interaction, and I can only assume that my being a total ******bag might turn some of you guys off to roleplaying with me. This wasn't just some half-assed "Pity me" or "Give me attention" leave thread. It's a serious thread meant to see once and for all how I stand within this community I am part of, for better or worse, because I'm totally having a crisis right now and I honestly don't know what to do with myself anymore.

Stay? Go? I was hoping to let you all decide....

Civilized Rat

09-30-2012

You want to leave, then go, but we're telling you to stay, so if you don't want to listen to us, fine.

The leaving **** has got to stop. Constant paragraphs of pleas are getting annoying to write just to have people leave anyway.

Ask the Herald

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
You want to leave, then go, but we're telling you to stay, so if you don't want to listen to us, fine.

The leaving **** has got to stop. Constant paragraphs of pleas are getting annoying to write just to have people leave anyway.
The thing is, I made that poll and this thread not expecting to get any support to remain.

Admittedly, I didn't make my intentions too clear in the OP, but....

123456 ... 10