Should I leave?

Yes 8 8.99%
No 71 79.78%
Other (can explain in post) 10 11.24%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Should I just leave?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Alright.

Okay.

I get it. I'm an amazing RPer whose absence would leave a void no other could possibly fill. I'm a total toolbag but I play my Champion too well for anyone to be able to follow up on it.

So it's unanimous. Nobody wants me to leave (at least, not blatantly) and with that in mind I will remain. Though I was kinda hoping to see a post from Orianna or Draven, at least.
Thanks bro...Its good to know my presence is welcome!

Also dont do what I had to do when it came to my own problems with certain topics. I think the way you and Janna are handling it is way better than what I had!!! honestly, theres a part of me that wants to start over but idk...dont let others dictate you. You are the machine, you are in control!

Iron Ambássador

11-13-2012

Vik, just because you got fairly serious issues with your anger at times, it doesn't mean you should completely leave. As Skarner said it, there is a way to get rid of these issues, but it will take work. Heck, I always try and keep my anger check on forums, and I do not believe I have once went into full-out rage here. On Sanctuary after a loss streak once yes, and I still have some issues with my emotions, and apologizing properly is a problem for me... but bringing it to the forums serves no purpose. It just causes more problems, and this thread... honestly there was no need for it. There is what... 5 people voting for you to go and 50+ to stay? That is a pretty clear answer to your question.

On the note of bettering oneself... I need to learn how to apologize properly. Because I am totally **** at it. Everyone has something to better themself with, but leaving will do you no good. As Galio said, thinking that you are a terrible person will only spiral into worse problems. Most likely a deep depression. Just stick around, we like ya. Even after that argument on my thread a while back I still got a lot of respect for you for your portrayal and work on the Compendium, even if I do not want to risk playing a game with you ;P

Ask the Herald

11-13-2012

Guys, you do know this is from a looooong while back don't ya?

I've gotten over the whole "wanting to leave if the community wills it" phase.

But yeah. I do get that I have issues. I have quite the temper, and literally everyone I know tells me so.

On that note, I do appreciate the few positive words you all have given me in this thread. It's the only thing keeping me from losing the last little light inside me that wishes to drag me out of this dark period I'm in.

jeezlaweez

11-13-2012

yes