Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crashes, I get loss.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CovertGhoul

09-24-2010

So, at the end of a game when things are tense, I bug out due to something on the Riot's side, and i send the error report, but I get a loss. If I get a lose partially b/c the game crashes, I dunno if I should get a loss for that.

Is there anyway it can just be no-effect on my elo? If the game crashes and I can't reconnect or I reconnect to late and we lose a big fight b/c of it, I dunno if I should be punished for that. It'd be cool if there were some mechanism that would detect a bugged game and make it a null game. Even if I were winning and it took away a potential win, the chances are the game crashing is going to hurt my elo more than help it.

Anyways, this only happens maybe 1% of the time, so it isn't that annoying, but it is lame to get a loss b/c of the game crashing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7upisgood

09-24-2010

That is so sad, well your life is over.