Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will rune pages ever be on sale?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funkk

09-24-2010

Because I'm sure as hell not paying $20 or 44100 IP to get them, that is ridiculous.

UpChucked

09-24-2010

You don't really need 9 extra pages.
Maybe 2-3.

Funkk

09-24-2010

7 is the bundle, not 9.

Seriously though, how can you justify a $20 price tag for a feature that should have been implemented in the beginning?

Soryujen

09-24-2010

Go into an alley and give someone a handjob for $20. Be less poor.

Rhetorical Hippo

09-24-2010

Quote:
Funkk:
Seriously though, how can you justify a $20 price tag for a feature that should have been implemented in the beginning?

Let's not assume fact. Whether or not 9 pages should have been available to you at the onset of the game is definitely arguable.

If we could 1) Change rune pages before the start of a ranked game and 2) The Rune Page system was better, cleaner, less bulky, we wouldn't need extra pages at all. I don't own extra pages and I'm ok with that.