AP Shaco needs a buff

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurialol

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

Senior Member

04-01-2013

looking at the item builds of the people in your games (ashe who makes hurricane, wits end, blood razor, for example, or that glass cannon khazix), a lack of revives, a surplus of people picking up Ghost, one can tell how bad they are and what range elo you are in

My thoughts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemurialol

Senior Member

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindllapse View Post
looking at the item builds of the people in your games (ashe who makes hurricane, wits end, blood razor, for example, or that glass cannon khazix), a lack of revives, a surplus of people picking up Ghost, one can tell how bad they are and what range elo you are in

My thoughts.
Obviously dominion doesn't have ranked but in SR I was gold last season... not THAT bad. They need to make ranked for dominion... though draft queues take 10 hours so that will never happen.

If Shaco is this good at carrying games by back-capping and the such I bet Kassadin is great.

Eh, no idea why more people don't take revive, if it was up to me all five of my team members would have it.

Your gold yourself, right where I am, or was, I quit ranked LoL to play DoTa 2 a lot. I like to play DoTa 2 when I want a challenge, you know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirLucious LftFt

Senior Member

04-01-2013

shaco is great at what he does but he has major weaknesses too. If his team has top his usefullness increases 10-fold and if his team doesnt own top the opposite happens.

Its just hard to be as helpful in a team fight as AP shaco as many other mages, you have ur shiv throw then you have to use your box for damage instead of CC, and the damage has a high potential to just get killed. Hes just utility, and utility that turns into carrying damage if the other team is bad enough to not deal with the boxes.

In a game where people actualy get sweepers and lightbringers, shaco becomes simply a nuisence.(very shifty and gives other team map awareness) but can hardly carry or even hold his own in a team fight. He can do pretty well in skirmishes with a buddy but still isnt as good as an actual mage like annie zyra or even anivia.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

Senior Member

04-01-2013

Shaco won a DD tournament alone.
I think he's fine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

Senior Member

04-01-2013

Plus the above, "buff" and "shaco" don't belong in the same sentence. Unless that sentence is something along the lines of "Shaco should never get buffed because most of his players are intentional dicks."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

Senior Member

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurialol View Post
Obviously dominion doesn't have ranked but in SR I was gold last season... not THAT bad. They need to make ranked for dominion... though draft queues take 10 hours so that will never happen.

If Shaco is this good at carrying games by back-capping and the such I bet Kassadin is great.

Eh, no idea why more people don't take revive, if it was up to me all five of my team members would have it.

Your gold yourself, right where I am, or was, I quit ranked LoL to play DoTa 2 a lot. I like to play DoTa 2 when I want a challenge, you know.
you being gold or me being gold has nothing to do with our Dominion elo, which is different from our normal SR / ranked SR elo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

Senior Member

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Shaco won a DD tournament alone.
I think he's fine.
Shaco also got singlehandedly destroyed in a DD tournament when people remembered how to properly deal with him.
That said, I'm perfectly okay with him not being competitively viable until the ends of time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NamKim

Senior Member

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Shaco also got singlehandedly destroyed in a DD tournament when people remembered how to properly deal with him.
That said, I'm perfectly okay with him not being competitively viable until the ends of time.
Time for me to start main-ing with Shaco.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talith PA

Senior Member

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Shaco also got singlehandedly destroyed in a DD tournament when people remembered how to properly deal with him.
That said, I'm perfectly okay with him not being competitively viable until the ends of time.
Despite being entirely expected it was such a satisfying game to watch.


12