Sounds - part in game part out of game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dagnii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

There should be a change, in game we should be able to have an option that shuts off all ping sounds, but not have to lower any other sounds. Even with the ping limit it is still very annoying when people spam pings.
There should also be an option out of game to turn off the chat sounds without turning anything else off, there are many spammers and the constant chat sounds are very annoying to the point I don't even want to be in the chat anymore.

Dagnii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

bump

Larseus

09-30-2012

In my opinion ping sounds should not have an option to be disabled but maybe a limit of how many times you can do it before you are considered a "ping spammer". I know in MMO games you can only post something 2 or 3 times before you are considered a "spammer". I think that approach would be something to considering instead of having the option to disable the ping sound. Not a bad idea though Dagnii