Anyone else tired of seeing MF garen sona every every single game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooldude1234

09-24-2010

I bought garen a few weeks ago...big mistake as I've only been able to play him like 3 times.

MoarYogurt

09-24-2010

I haven't really been having much of a problem with these line ups.

But then, I really like Ashe, Shaco and Malphite and all 3 of them can handle Garen in their own ways. MF dies to Shaco and Malph and I can stun her out of her ult with Malph and Ashe, and Sona is squishy as balls as long as you go about it quickly. She has sustained heals not burst heals, which, while still lame, do not keep her alive.

SmashGizmo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

09-24-2010

nope, I play ranked

Sideswing

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMike9 View Post
I like mf ult i press r and i win da game

and i stand right in the middle and yellow card you and steal back all that health thanks to starks, while you turn tail and run for your life.

aside from that, not really. sona is an easy kill, and so is mf, it's all about positioning. the only thing i hate is how dominant mf is on mid. a good mf is (99% positive) the best mid in the game.

7upisgood

09-24-2010

Not me I haven't even played the game for the last month I think.

The Promise

09-24-2010

Don't worry, MF won't be free for long, and after this weekend all of the idiots will go back to their lolcarries and leave Sona to be played by those of use who know how to play support and can actually do it well.