Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone else tired of seeing MF garen sona every every single game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faeces

09-24-2010

I'm not tired of Sona or MF , it is just that little thing that pisses me off . It's the noices from Sona's faceroll skills that are hyper annoying and .. yeah wasn't she supposed to be MUTE !?

nomnombunny

09-24-2010

Yup.

I hate MF's ult with a passion too.

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

09-24-2010

Quote:
Faeces:
I'm not tired of Sona or MF , it is just that little thing that pisses me off . It's the noices from Sona's faceroll skills that are hyper annoying and .. yeah wasn't she supposed to be MUTE !?

She is mute...only her summoner can hear her thoughts.

im rammus

09-24-2010

I pretty much hate all 3 champs with a passion.

Miirik

09-24-2010

because MF is like trist on steroids

sona is the new champ

garDEMACIAAAAAAAA

pen0r

09-24-2010

sona could use a cooldown increase tbh, her skillspam does do quite a bit...

Xianio

09-24-2010

Not in the slightest. I've been playing Sivir a lot lately and MF has some of the easist animations to spell sheild, Sona's attack gives me more then enough to do the same as well. Both are super squishy and my boomarang rips a massive whole in both. Solo-mid vs MF is a free tower every time and usually a kill or two.

As for Garen - Eh the guys annoying because he doesn't die but he's really easy to ignore while you kill everything else.

Azarhac

09-24-2010

Sounds like bs, we all know Tank-Mundo is the next big thing. But in all seriousness I have won 3 matches in a row completely dominating with a tank Mundo which I previously thought was uber fail.

Sona is quite annoying and her Q is way too much dmg for a pure support champion imho, Garen is getting old already and will soon be forgotten I am sure.

Edit: Inb4 flaming about these not being 1400-bracket ranked matches, which they were.

CovertGhoul

09-24-2010

Garen wasn't getting picked a lot until they increased the judgement size and redemption range. Some of us Garen players might even remember when people thought Garen was an auto loss champion. People use to be like "why'd you pick Garen he always leads to a 6 vrs 4 for your team." And this is back in July, so I still was winning a ton with Garen then even when he was questionably weaker. I dunno, people like to use what works b/c they want them wins. It is funny how the high elo strats of sunfire garen really caught on, back in the day I swear I was the only person claiming tank/sunfire Garen was good. The boards used to be filled with awful DPS garen strats and leaguecraft as well.

But yea, MF and Sona are pretty much in every ranked game b/c they aren't good enough to ban, but they are good enough to pick. I think I have seen Sona in 17 out of my last 20 games, and slightly less for MF. They are both new champions though.

Dwarfling

09-24-2010

Heh, it's a race:

- First one to get Sona!
- First one to get Miss Fortune!
- Aww ****! Dodge!

- First one to get Sona!
- First one to get Miss Fortune!
- ****it! I already dodged! Ok let's pick Revive+Heal Eve and hope someone else dodges...