Turrets aren't how you win games!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omlaht

09-24-2010

The above is an actual quote from a game in elo hell. According to this user, to which my whole team agreed, the way to win games is by making them surrender before you knock a single turret down. Of course! Why didn't I think of that!

Other memorable qoutes included "LEAVE THEM" spammed over and over as I was defending a turret from 2 of the other team instead of joining them for a baron attempt (their whole team was up, and pushing), "Ok, I'm done. I'm afk at the start." After again I didn't push with them up mid while the enemies were in the process of knocking down turrets. Also, on this team were an aggressive Sona who went around trying to gank people, an afker Hiemer, as already mentioned, and a Singed who ran around and talked about sushi the whole time. This team mocked me smugly for suggesting things like playing defense, the importance of turrets, the importance of warding, and the fact that losing a turret in exchange for a single kill was not worth it.

Not laughing yet? Well here is the funniest part. We were the winning team. I can only imagine how funny it must have been on the other team.

JunkRamen

09-24-2010

sarcasm'd

Send Me Lewds

09-24-2010

Sushi you say? not a fan

were you any chance GAREN?

MoneyMike9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

I like sushi. Clearly he was Garen

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

09-24-2010

I really don't know how you won apart from the fact that those champs you mentioned have a high damage output when they start to work together. The other team must have really sucked...oops, forgot you mentioned it was an elo hell game.

Great post, Omlaht!

Nithilak

09-24-2010

welcome to ELO hell, just when you think you are out....THEY PULL ME BACK IN!!!!!

Saylu

09-24-2010

Welcome to Elo hell

Anikdote

09-24-2010

I'm downvoting this unless turrets are changed to turrents.

also, sushi is delicious.

Ludek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

what's elo hell?

Moe Moe Omurice

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepentantDread View Post
Sushi you say? not a fan

were you any chance GAREN?
+1