Hey you guys remember...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SovietBlade

09-29-2012

When the meta was based on 2 primary damage dealers, one to do magic based, one physical, one tank who would protect these damage dealers, a support that had buffs for the damage dealers, and an assassin or bruiser that had the job of doing nothing but killing off one or both of the 2 primary damage dealers.

Tanks would block them and peel threats off the damage dealers with cc and giant healthpool/resists, while the damage dealers threw abilities and autoattacks at the enemy team.
The fight was usually decided by a tank making a big mistake, or an assassin getting a clean opening to blow someone up.

Usually the magic damage dealer was the assassin, while the physical damage dealer was an AD ranged champ who autoattacked for damage
Dunno what happened to that.

Now it's a bumrush to the enemy adc, all roles rightclick this guy and hope for the best.
Maybe it's just that I'm in a terrible hidden elo. But it makes me sad when team comps are nothing but rushers and bruisers with one adc to actually dps lategame.

TeknoWizard

09-29-2012

Karthus would like a word with you.

SovietBlade

09-29-2012

Tell him he has a terrible singing voice for me.

Artifictional

09-29-2012

top lane bruiser/tank
jungle tank/bruiser/assassin
mid ap carry/assassin
bot support
bot ad carry
sounds kinda like what youre describing

Fiveofswords

09-29-2012

sure...sometimes i join a game and see 4 people pick some melee tanky dps. Thats when I just click the x, wait 5 minutes and try again.

KingSnafu

09-30-2012

when people would call roles as ADC/Top or Jungle/mid instead of the IM TOP OR I TROLL you get at least once a game anymore

when a jungle would gank before level 6

when LoL didnt seem to be the terrible parents babysitter