Kha'Zix needs better AP ratios

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xkhazixmaster18

09-29-2012

I see riot has decided to make his passive and W scale off of AP but am disappointed at how little value you gain from AP.

Since Kha'Zix's passive has a .5 AP ratio and his Q has a 2.4 Bonus AD ratio, there isn't any damage dealing incentive to add AP to the champ.
I propose that Kha'Zix's passive AP ratio get increased to 1.2 AP. His Q might need a nerf

Even though Kha'Zix's W heals based off of AP, the AD ratio on his W is greater than is AP ratio, thus making the damage trade off on his W useless.
I propose that Kha'Zix's W heal at a 1:1 ratio to his AP.

Because of the way Kha'Zix's kit is designed and the relative CDs, he would never make for a viable straight AP mage, so the danger in turning him OP due to too much AP is low.

The reason why I think Kha'Zix should have these ratios increased is that his current skillset lacks synergy.

If Riot wants people to go straight AD on the champion fine, but then you have wasted potential on 2 of his skills for no apparent reason.
Raising the AP ratios on those skills will open up the possibility of creating hybrid Kha'Zix builds with some sustain late game (Because early game W sucks)

Dyto

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xasifx View Post
I see riot has decided to make his passive and W scale off of AP but am disappointed at how little value you gain from AP.

Since Kha'Zix's passive has a .5 AP ratio and his Q has a 2.4 Bonus AD ratio, there isn't any damage dealing incentive to add AP to the champ.
I propose that Kha'Zix's passive AP ratio get increased to 1.2 AP. His Q might need a nerf

Even though Kha'Zix's W heals based off of AP, the AD ratio on his W is greater than is AP ratio, thus making the damage trade off on his W useless.
I propose that Kha'Zix's W heal at a 1:1 ratio to his AP.

Because of the way Kha'Zix's kit is designed and the relative CDs, he would never make for a viable straight AP mage, so the danger in turning him OP due to too much AP is low.

The reason why I think Kha'Zix should have these ratios increased is that his current skillset lacks synergy.

If Riot wants people to go straight AD on the champion fine, but then you have wasted potential on 2 of his skills for no apparent reason.
Raising the AP ratios on those skills will open up the possibility of creating hybrid Kha'Zix builds with some sustain late game (Because early game W sucks)
Late gamekha build for me....

Trinity force
Hexgun
Youmou's
Fon
Frozen heart
Merc treads

Try to tell me I do no damage...just try!

The Last Aura

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Even if it's 1:1 ratio with his heal....His W damage scales with AD....

AllTimeLoww

09-29-2012

Why are we talking about AP here?
He's designed to be an AD assassin T_T

Superbone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

So you want him to be able to proc passive, ult, passive, ult, passive, evolved ult, passive, for a total of 4.8 AP. Sure, an AP build would suck early, but late game with 700 AP you will kill anything without them being able to react because you're in stealth the whole time.

Basically, that's just stupid.

mambawarrior

09-29-2012

Garen.

xkhazixmaster18

09-29-2012

Considering how he already does atleast +4.8AD (1.6+1.6+1.6) from his Q alone I would have to disagree with you Superbone1. If you are looking at 700 AP late game then the enemy team already lost.

MisterMoogle

09-29-2012

They didnt' want to buff his ap ratio because of Rengar.

xkhazixmaster18

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyto View Post
Late gamekha build for me....

Trinity force
Hexgun
Youmou's
Fon
Frozen heart
Merc treads

Try to tell me I do no damage...just try!
You only have +100 AP... That makes ur passive deal an extra 50 dmg and your heal to give u an extra 50 HP every 5 seconds (assuming u sit on top the enemy when u use it)

xkhazixmaster18

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMoogle View Post
They didnt' want to buff his ap ratio because of Rengar.
That makes perfect sense. So riot intends for kha'zix to have some heals but doesn't want to risk making him a fighter type.