Four Day WCG Booth Schedule

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toxicx187x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

what do we have to do to get riot singed, just show up and they hand em out?

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by onisnake View Post
For those of you not able to make it, check our www.runeterra.com I'll be covering this event from 30th-2 with updates on whats going, as well as giving out swag to people who follow the updates
Awesome!

Cat Eyed Liar

09-24-2010

Looking forward to watching Phreak shoutcast on the internet.

Sir Mavs

09-24-2010

O.O I GO GO GOO GO I WANNA SEE Guinsoo vs.Lima Beans!

bluedude10

09-24-2010

Riot i Hope you do it live so the ppl that are not there can see whats going on....

Vert3X

09-24-2010

Riot needs to come over to the East coast and show NY and Toronto some love! I bet you a large majority of your NA audience is from the East coast and particularly Ontario.

Xandru

09-24-2010

DAM! in L.A.?!
Hope you'll come to Canada sometime soon. I'll definitely give u a good dance impersonation of kennen, rammus, heimer, and/or shaco. xD

Twista

09-24-2010

I've searched the WCG site but you can't find a single piece of useful information across the entire site about the event itself so if anyone could answer these questions it'd be much appreciated.

Ticket Price to get in? Where can you buy tickets? Are there any left?

Hilker

09-24-2010

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT BUT ITS UNCONDITIONAL AND COMPLETELY DESERVED (PULLS OUT RING, gets on knee - ties shoe) sorry i just wanted to show you a ring to distract you from tying me shoe my bad!

Kyuketsuki

Recruiter

09-24-2010

is there a bromance going on in the riot offices? :S