Nunu jungle? Huehue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-14-2012

Nu Necro?
OP got his answers, if you have questions make a new thread. Nunu is already being discussed in the other 3 jungles threads on the first page.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

11-14-2012

i saw saintvicius use nunu jungle, he would get philstone heart of gold and then zeke's herald, plus lots of wards and maybe even an oracles.

Nunu undoubtedly clears the wraiths and wolves slower than the average jungler, but he clears red and blue better than average due to consume. If I was playing nunu jungle I would ask mid to farm wraiths and wolves for me, and bot lane to farm golems for me, while I am stealing blues and reds and controling our own.

Nunu can contribute nicely to dragon and baron slayings too. Nunu jungle is like a second support, he won't farm much, but still can control buffs well. need other lanes to farm smaller camps so they get more fed.

when you gank as nunu coming from behind and ulting in the area of land the enemy needs to run to really can be deadly sometimes for the enemy. in order to dodge your ult they would need to dash or flash the wrong direction that they need to go.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-14-2012

Read my post Damein

Try adding this post to current threads instead of necro'd ones....

ZeroZhadowX

11-14-2012

Hi i have been playing the LOL for a while now, but when i first created my acount it ask me to put the summoners name and region of the person that reffered me but my window closed, and i been traing to look for that window but i have not find it and i don't know where to look for ti can someone please help me, you all know the rewards that reffering gives so i what to pay back the favor to the person that told me about this awesome game

shoreparty

11-14-2012

I've been wondering about trying to jungle with nunu lately. Glad I saw this thread, Good info here. Thanks guys!

LunaTik

11-14-2012

gl

DemacianBladesMa

01-24-2013

necro moar

Lost Ivy

01-24-2013

Nunu's damage is only skill E when challenge with enemy's jungler.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-24-2013

The only way nunu jungle can work at a higher rate is if mid lane farmed wraiths wolves for nunu, and top/bot farmed the golems for nunu. and nunu himself just worried about controlling the buffs of both his team and enemy buffs and dragons and barons. but this requires alot of communication and team work and the right team setup. which is rarely all factors that align at once.

nunu, does not even come close to tanky aoe clear junglers. thus they end up way more tanky due to being able to afford items. while nunu mid and late game does no damage and is not tanky, due to lack of farm. even if you itemize for farming as nunu, and max either his consume or bloodboil. nunu will still not come close.