ban lists

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1nc0nc13vabl3

Senior Member

09-29-2012

so...As I play and watch games I realize exactly how many champions and counters we have now. I was wondering if riot was thinking about adding more bans to draft. Why? Because with the large number of champions that are currently available I feel that it the bans are just oh i feel like banning this guy today


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrikzBlackout

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Usual bans I see: Alistar/Morgana/Malphite/Blitzcrank/Shen
Personal preference bans I see: Darius/Kassadin/Diana/Rengar/Amumu

I play in Wood League.

But yes, I think adding on another ban/team would be ok.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nc0nc13vabl3 View Post
so...As I play and watch games I realize exactly how many champions and counters we have now. I was wondering if riot was thinking about adding more bans to draft. Why? Because with the large number of champions that are currently available I feel that it the bans are just oh i feel like banning this guy today
FORUM SEARCH

Riot has talked about this, in detail. The short answer is: "Not right now."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rikukun

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Pretty much the same 5-6 bans every game for me.

shen, malphite, blitzcrank, alistar, morgana,

before nerfs rengar was there too.

the 6th changes a bit based on personal preference. I've seen darius and skarner some recently.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrikzBlackout

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imclueless View Post
FORUM SEARCH

Riot has talked about this, in detail. The short answer is: "Not right now."
I thought you were clueless :|


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1nc0nc13vabl3

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imclueless View Post
FORUM SEARCH

Riot has talked about this, in detail. The short answer is: "Not right now."
nice username


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrikzBlackout View Post
I thought you were clueless :|
I follow the Dev Tracker religiously, so I'm significantly less clueless than my name would imply.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Found the link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...94941#28994941

34 Red posts in that thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrikzBlackout View Post
Usual bans I see: Alistar/Morgana/Malphite/Blitzcrank/Shen
Personal preference bans I see: Darius/Kassadin/Diana/Rengar

I play in Wood League.

But yes, I think adding on another ban/team would be ok.
Was just in a game where Enemy didn't ban Shen... went 5-1-5 +20 Elo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1nc0nc13vabl3

Senior Member

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imclueless View Post
Found the link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...94941#28994941

34 Red posts in that thread.
thank you for the post it helped cure my forum search laziness