Would you also like Riot to give us a list of their Voice Actors?

Yes please! 163 98.19%
No 3 1.81%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Petition: Listing the Voice Actors behind the characters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

After watching the english dub of Girl's Bravo (Had no other choice, couldn't find japanese one) I couldn't help but to be buggered over one of the character's voices. Because he sounded just like Shen!

So therefor I wonder, if Patrick Seitz is indeed the voice behind Shen. But also I have wanted to know the voice behind many characters, Singed for the most.

I'd love to see a list over Voice Actors and which character(s) they've done the voices for, please. Voice Actors are so shunned nowadays as it is, every little knowledge about them would help!

tujiko

09-24-2010

I've always loved the voice acting profession, and I sometimes wonder whose behind the LoL champion voices... like I have a theory that Tristana/Teemo is the same voice actress. It would be great to see the voice actors credited!

Urushiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

Signed

Sprodj

09-25-2010

Great idea

Fantastiballs

09-25-2010

Yes, so we can stalk Nasus, Jax, and Mordekaiser.

Wolfie

09-28-2010

It may just be me but Miss Fortune sounds so much like francine from American Dad.

KirbyHero

10-07-2010

singed

The Johninator

10-27-2010

I would love to know who does the voices for the champions. I think it's weird Riot doesn't credit them.

badteddy81

12-09-2010

it's because they want to keep it a secret.

ITrashI

01-04-2011

bump