why does ranked players around 1100 suck so hard?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bronco63

09-29-2012

hey there im in the 1100 elo range and im always ahead in farm and have a kill or more by the 7 min mark..... but then i scroll around screen and see that ryze is 0/5 and our jungler is 3 lvls behind..... why r the ppl choosing to play ranked so god awful? their the same elo as me so i think they wuld know how to play......... wrecking my elo. i was around 1400 when i started out ranked and now im down to 1100..... so how come around 1100 elo noone knows how to play the game?

Vizzlepeez

09-29-2012

Cuz they are 1100 and its shameful they are part of the new medal system

Col D Twitch

09-29-2012

Duo with someone
Preferably someone out of that Elo range

Shuriko7

09-29-2012

I know how you feel. I cant seem to get out of that range. So many trolls and bad people

mojib

09-29-2012

Let me make sure I understand you correctly. You've basically stated that everyone (or at least the vast majority) in 1100 is awful and you are clearly better than them. So if everyone else is awful then any team you are on will naturally have an advantage--5 sucky players vs 4 sucky players + 1 good player (you). So having you on the team should naturally generate more wins than losses over the course of time resulting in you rising in elo.

So my question is...why are you still at 1100 elo since you are clearly better?

Sleekman

09-29-2012

^ this is what people don't understand about elo.

Aunah

09-30-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25254489#history
"Noone else knows how to play the game."
2/6/6 as lane Xin.
3/13 as Sivir.
0/8 as Lane Cho.

..?
I don't really see what you're getting at.. if anything, you should be lower..

BorisGump

09-30-2012

no one understands that when both team sucks but your a good player. ur team can still suck more than the other and its hard to carry when the entire enemy team has kills and most of the ppl on ur team are useless. yes u can turbo carry but that means both teams equally suck. suck vs. more suck= sucky game. gosh so much suck in low elo

Brackstone

09-30-2012

I always refer to 1,100 as the "Low Skill/High Confidence range".

I'm in that Tier right now and I see a lot of turret diving, over extending, etc. People at 1,000 elo seem to be better players lol.

EyeHearShapes

09-30-2012

Cause people don't understand three v 4 and 4 v 5s . Such a piss off that people throw games. Then someone beside the tank initiate a fight agaisnt unfavorable odds and then other teamates follow who should be backing and one persons stupidity turns into three people's stupidity.