Ask The Gravedigger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Yorick Mori

01-19-2013

Footsteps echo through the hallway as Yorick limps, trailing mud and a ghoul following him. He sets down his shovel and the ghoul digs its way back into the ground as Yorick sits.
Greetings Summoners and Champions. I, am Yorick Mori, the Gravedigger of the Shadow Isles. I come before you all today due to the request of Mordekaiser and the High Summoners. I have been out of this activity while these other champions seem to have been doing this for quite the while. Ask me your thoughts, but do not provoke me....

xcyper33

01-19-2013

X makes his way through the dreaded, leery hallway to where Yorick stationed himself.

"...Greetings, Gravedigger. What are your thoughts on Thresh?"

Ask Yorick Mori

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
X makes his way through the dreaded, leery hallway to where Yorick stationed himself.

"...Greetings, Gravedigger. What are your thoughts on Thresh?"
Thresh... He is a being who gives much to the Shadow Isles. His worked is respected by me, but he can sometimes seem to be... mentally unsettling. He takes too much pride in his work sometimes, but is overall, a great hand to have on the Fields of Justice. Word of advice for you, do not make yourself an interest to him, or you may end up as one of my ghouls by his will....

Dear Sion

01-19-2013

Oh, what do we have here! Good old Gravedigger finally shows himself!

I wanna just know, why are you so grim and focused on your miserable job, hm? Wouldn't you prefer, for example, to go out from time to time, enjoy bringing some death and misery upon mortals?

Your buddies from Shadow Isles seem to enjoy themselves pretty nicely, why should you be the only exception?

~Sion

Pumpkin Raven

01-19-2013

Do you... hear the call of... The Titan?

Ask Yorick Mori

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Sion View Post
Oh, what do we have here! Good old Gravedigger finally shows himself!

I wanna just know, why are you so grim and focused on your miserable job, hm? Wouldn't you prefer, for example, to go out from time to time, enjoy bringing some death and misery upon mortals?

Your buddies from Shadow Isles seem to enjoy themselves pretty nicely, why should you be the only exception?

~Sion
My job when I was mortal was a task passed down from generation to generation. I am miserable because I never had an heir to pass down the job... the the shovel granted my an infinite lifespan that I grieve upon everyday. Some at the Shadow Isles embrace death. Karthus for an example chose to die, and lives every day of his undead days basking in it. Meanwhile, it has become a curse for me. But after having it for centuries, I have learned to coop with it.

Ask Yorick Mori

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Raven View Post
Do you... hear the call of... The Titan?
I do not understand your question.

GrammerPolice1

01-19-2013

A summoner enters the building
Hey Yorick, how's it chillin'?
((and yes, I know I misspelled grammar))

AnthemHero

01-19-2013

*Enters the building and looks around noticing the graveyard motif*

Wow. Talk about lethal... guess it's to be expected for a Gravedigger.

*sits on a tombstone*

So Mr. Gravedigger. How goes your ventures with Pentakill?

Ask Yorick Mori

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammerPolice1 View Post
A summoner enters the building
Hey Yorick, how's it chillin'?
((and yes, I know I misspelled grammar))
(Hilarious name)
Chillin'?
Yorick's right eyebrow raises as he tilts his head down to scratch his head. He'd never been addressed with such question. Though simplistic, it shocked Yorick that he was being asked of his current mood and events. He looked up and gave a small grin.
It has been well for me recently. Thresh has been keeping my occupied with some antics at the Shadow Isles that even I was not prepared for...