Wota on Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoB Demon

Master Recruiter

09-29-2012

I have a few questions about Wota on teemo
I've been searching but i don't see any of those info helpful
Don't make a long explanation.
1/ What skills of teemo get Wota's spellvamp *guessing Q and R*
2/ Does E have Spellvamp on the hit or dot?
3/ If a shroom procs somewhere out of wota range, do i still get the hp?

P/s: I'm not using gunblade if you gonna suggest me to use it :|

TheRottenCrow

09-29-2012

yes you gget hp for the shrooms and his passive skill doesnt proc with it. because its an on hit, it doesnt proc as an ability.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

WoTA is not reliable on teemo, you get more damage that you can soak whit only 1 - 2 skills. Anyways, if you have the aura, Q and R proc it.

KoB Demon

Master Recruiter

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
WoTA is not reliable on teemo, you get more damage that you can soak whit only 1 - 2 skills. Anyways, if you have the aura, Q and R proc it.
so say i'm gonna be 1 vs 1 in lane for a long time, should i buy wota for sustain
and the way to calculate spellvamp is
''total damage of skill'' * .02 right

67chrome

09-29-2012

Well, for question 2; Spell-Vamp doesn't work on On-Hit effects (you can't restore health from on-hit magic effects from wit's end or madred's either).

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxXEffectXxx View Post
the way to calculate spellvamp is
''total damage of skill'' * .02 right
Well, for single-target skills it would be "total damage of a skill" * "Spell Vamp percentage as a decimal number".

It's also important to note AOE abilities have reduced spell-vampirisim effectiveness, were AOE effects grant only 1/3 spell vamp

RockJockey

10-14-2012

-You would be best off getting a bloodthirster on Teemo in terms of surviability in duels.
-Next best would be wriggles (debateable cuz of shrooms).
-Hextechgunblade would be good on paper since its AD/AP/LS/SV and a targeted slow.
-Another good one would be Exceutioner's calling against most tanky AD tops.

However builds on Teemo differ, I often go AP:
-Berserker Greaves, Rabadon's Deathcap, Nashor's Tooth, DFG, Lichbane, Frozen Mallet

For AD duelist:
-Berserker Greaves, Frozen Mallet, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, Phantom Dancer

dukevonart

10-14-2012

response to queston 3
-> If you have spellvamp it should not matter how far away from a mushroom you are.
-> The aura range of WotA indicates how far away that an ally may benefit from the spellvamp, unlike items such as Abyssal Scepter in which the aura indicates how close an enemy must be to be effected.

CanadianCrlppler

10-17-2012

Best bet is to pick your battles wisely with teemo, Item build for me is Berserker's Greaves, Malady, Wit's End,BloodRazor, Frozen Mallet, Guardian Angel. I haven't meet an AP teemo I didn't own yet and very few good AD teemo's either, I choose Malady, and wit's over Phantom dancer any day of the week simply because with poison you also get an additional 20 bonus damage from malady, and plus 42 damage from WitsEnd on top of your poison every hit. There is no real need for life steal or spellvamp on teemo, you have to build for the game, but your core items should always be Malady, wits, bloodrazor. the only Item I ever switch out of my rotation is GA and even then I don't do it much, because there is no need for additional damage. And the rez is so op on teemo pop up BD dead, but like I said you gotta be smart, not stay still because he is squishy and line your escape path with shrooms. so use em to your advantage.