Kicked out of game and can't join again and get a leave on my history -13 elo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mushy Peas

09-29-2012

Basically i was queuing for a ranked game and the last pick decides to troll or fake to pick some random champ and goes sivir rather than a top champ or something, so i decide to dodge at the last second, i log back in and i can queue again so theres me thinking okay someone else dodged not me... like 30 mins later after i do another ranked game and win i look at my match history and it says "Ezreal 0-0-0 LEAVE" actually have the game i DODGED being played with giving me no option to even join in this game when i logged back into league, i'd like something done about this bug as i've not lost 13 elo, cost 4 other people a loss because i wasn't even in the game AND i'm probably going to get reported for being afk when tbh i didn't even have the choice to join back. Clearly not my fault but i bet i'll get banned or something....

Hackecalvin

09-30-2012

Yo man the exact same thing happened to me just now. I was somehow dced from this Ranked Queue and for some reason i wasnt able to go back, instead i ended up back on the league gaming homepage. Then after this other ranked game (loss), it says i was a leaver with 0/0/0. LOL i sure hope Riot takes a look into this

xXCFXx Avenger

09-30-2012

Thats what happens when your servers run on potatoe power