How to find out your ELO for Normal games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InertPackage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

First: Click thumbs up

Second: Post here to demand it be implemented and shown.

Has Riot said why they don't want this? I mean besides the obvious qq we would hear from some players on the forums.

Edit: Wow, I really can't believe this has gotten such negative feedback Today, I guess my curiosity peaked, I have a couple of friends from work not even 20 yet and TBH aren't that good. I started playing with them a lot and have lost about the last 20ish games. It's fun, but I am noticing more leavers and feeders for our pickups. So I'd like to gauge where I'm at compared to my friends, and the people we are playing against. It would also help so that I know how many solo que's I might have to play get back in line with my personal elo.

Sr Kundo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Because normal games are for casual players who just want to have fun, its not about the # to prove you are better. If you want to do that head over to ranked games.

Zeress

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykaeus View Post
Because normal games are for casual players who just want to have fun, its not about the # to prove you are better. If you want to do that head over to ranked games.
This is pretty much the gist of what riot's opinion is on the matter

InertPackage

09-24-2010

I'd still like to know, and understand where I am compared to the team I played against. Just would give better info to the community about MM, and knowledge of where your friends are at that aren't high enough level to compete in ranked games yet.

I could go on, but the benefit of knowing outweighs anything I can think of, and what you've said.

SiC M0rBiiD

09-24-2010

Quote:
no. i played normal games up until i reached 30s then it was ranked after that. i play normal for my non 30 freinds.

Montegomery

09-24-2010

If you want to know how good your friends are, you could just play with your friends. Unless you're really unobservant it's pretty easy to tell what they're good at and what they aren't, far more accurately than any abstract number.

DonVadim

09-24-2010

Quote:

No i don't want it to prove that i am better.
I want to know my normal elo rating in order to compare it with my ranked elo rating, then post results and prove that ****ING ELO HELL EXISTS, I AM STUCK THERE WHILE I BELONG TO WAY HIGHER ELO, MATCHMAKING IS GAY AND RANKED GAMES ARE JUST PURE RANDOM BULL****.

pen0r

09-24-2010

how do you know that you are low or high elo btw?

only way i know to check it is with lolbase.net but that's rarely updated, yet i see ppl saying "my elo is ....." so is there another type of way to find it out or something? =/

Reppuken

09-24-2010

InertPackage, you have an unranked Elo of roughly 1100, reflecting someone who breaks even on win/loss ratio.

Loougle

09-24-2010

The problem is I have no friends who play LoL and I haven't really made many in game.

So i'm constantly stuck on random teams where we get murdered.

Yeah normal is for 'fun' but how am I supposed to even get leveled up to 30, and be ready for it by that time, with these random pick up games? I can go 14-4 in a normal game, lose and get like 60ish xp points

I would like to see some sort of rank system, even if it is light weight and meaningless in normal mode, so I can at least gauge everything.