Your luckiest kills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InShortSight

10-04-2012

i would say mine was more skill and brainyness but when i was chacing someone down as diana last free week they turned a sharp corner(the one near purples golem brothers), they had low health but there was no way i would be able to catch up because i was quite a way behind so i aimed my skillshot thingy into the dark around the corner and got the kill.

johnnybravo2

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane Doomweaver View Post
Oh lord...I've had so many lucky moments i can't remember, let's see...Oh, i rememebr, and this one made me laugh so hard.

Okay so, i was recalling as wukong(not in cover of a bush), and put him on dance animation while recalln for the fun of it, the enemy nid throws a spear at my champion where he was due to the animtion, thus not killing me even tho it would have been possible, thus letting me react and dash>q her, killing her LOL

Lesson learned: dance animation can fool some people.
Almost good as decoy.

SuperKingDerp

10-06-2012

Swapping an enemy into spawn with Urgot.

Malkontent69

10-10-2012

I was playing Ashe and I had just teleported back to based when a team fight broke out waaaaay up at the top of mid lane. I knew there was no way I could get there in time to really help, but I figure, what the hell, I'll ult and shoot an ice arrow up there and maybe it'll somehow hit and stun someone long enough for one of my allies to do some damage. Can't hurt, right? So I shoot it off randomly into that general area and start jogging up lane. About four or five seconds later I hear "You have slain an enemy!"

o.O Really?

Never even saw what happened.

vladdy676

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

playing teemo and was getting chased by a tryn and irelia, they ran over so many shrooms they got beat to death by super minions and casters. i got away with 13 hp.

another is when i was play viktor i managed to last hit with Q on a Tf which saved me from a lux's Ult.