Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your luckiest kills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420Templar

Recruiter

09-30-2012

I was playing Cass and I was being chased by I believe Riven. I'm low on health, Riven dodges, every Q and W I throw at her ,my ult is down, and Riven steps on a Teemo Shroom.

Cass's E works if you don't apply the poison.

Banishedd

09-30-2012

Was playing nid, threw a spear at the enemy who just ran into the river bush in the top lane (it was darius, at almost full health, I was poking). The spear stopped before the bush and killed their jungle Shaco, who just Q'ed. Lul.

Gunz4Funz

09-30-2012

Just now I was playing Caitlyn. There was a teemo who was low health at the turret (Laning phase) As The Support Sona was the one i wanted to Q for, but instead, I hit the Teemo killing him. lul.

Rykaal

10-01-2012

Just had another lucky kill with Diana this morning, Was chasing mid lane in a gank from jungling, used up my 2 dashes on them, so used the pull. and dragged the enemy jungler from the side brush. and killed him, since their AP carry got away.

Did I mention their AP was Ahri? so damn hard to catch...

Acoustix

Recruiter

10-01-2012

Was Teemo, fought a 2v1, killed Ashe and the other ran away, hit a shroom and died
;D

iReIIik

10-02-2012

Any ult I've thrown with Draven!!!

Kat Katastrophe

Recruiter

10-02-2012

Oh lord...I've had so many lucky moments i can't remember, let's see...Oh, i rememebr, and this one made me laugh so hard.

Okay so, i was recalling as wukong(not in cover of a bush), and put him on dance animation while recalln for the fun of it, the enemy nid throws a spear at my champion where he was due to the animtion, thus not killing me even tho it would have been possible, thus letting me react and dash>q her, killing her LOL

Lesson learned: dance animation can fool some people.

King ManiacX

10-03-2012

The just another day when I was playing Skarner and then suddenly, the first time I got a kill using my E.

R4GD0LL

10-03-2012

>Be Mundo
>Have Burning Agony running while trying to chase down Ashe with 30 health
>Gragas and Lee Sin Both ult me
>Gragas Exploding Barrel changes my position just enough the Lee Sin ult, instead of knocking me away from Ashe, knocks me into her
>Burning Agony still running
>Shut down Ashe for +600 gold
>mfw

Fkin Be Rad

10-03-2012

got a penta as karthus, at 8 minutes too. I had almost killed my mid lane, He flashed onto the towered with about 40 health, so i ulted. turns out the bot lane (my friend was ad carry) was tower diving them and were all low and top lane was in a 1v1 that I'm not sure who was going to win. but i wasnt even paying attention and got it. funny as hell