Your luckiest kills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420Templar

09-30-2012

I was playing Cass and I was being chased by I believe Riven. I'm low on health, Riven dodges, every Q and W I throw at her ,my ult is down, and Riven steps on a Teemo Shroom.

Cass's E works if you don't apply the poison.

Banishedd

09-30-2012

Was playing nid, threw a spear at the enemy who just ran into the river bush in the top lane (it was darius, at almost full health, I was poking). The spear stopped before the bush and killed their jungle Shaco, who just Q'ed. Lul.

Gunz4Funz

09-30-2012

Just now I was playing Caitlyn. There was a teemo who was low health at the turret (Laning phase) As The Support Sona was the one i wanted to Q for, but instead, I hit the Teemo killing him. lul.

Rykaal

10-01-2012

Just had another lucky kill with Diana this morning, Was chasing mid lane in a gank from jungling, used up my 2 dashes on them, so used the pull. and dragged the enemy jungler from the side brush. and killed him, since their AP carry got away.

Did I mention their AP was Ahri? so damn hard to catch...

Acoustix

Recruiter

10-01-2012

Was Teemo, fought a 2v1, killed Ashe and the other ran away, hit a shroom and died
;D

iReIIik

10-02-2012

Any ult I've thrown with Draven!!!

Kat Katastrophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Oh lord...I've had so many lucky moments i can't remember, let's see...Oh, i rememebr, and this one made me laugh so hard.

Okay so, i was recalling as wukong(not in cover of a bush), and put him on dance animation while recalln for the fun of it, the enemy nid throws a spear at my champion where he was due to the animtion, thus not killing me even tho it would have been possible, thus letting me react and dash>q her, killing her LOL

Lesson learned: dance animation can fool some people.

King ManiacX

10-03-2012

The just another day when I was playing Skarner and then suddenly, the first time I got a kill using my E.

R4GD0LL

10-03-2012

>Be Mundo
>Have Burning Agony running while trying to chase down Ashe with 30 health
>Gragas and Lee Sin Both ult me
>Gragas Exploding Barrel changes my position just enough the Lee Sin ult, instead of knocking me away from Ashe, knocks me into her
>Burning Agony still running
>Shut down Ashe for +600 gold
>mfw

Fkin Be Rad

10-03-2012

got a penta as karthus, at 8 minutes too. I had almost killed my mid lane, He flashed onto the towered with about 40 health, so i ulted. turns out the bot lane (my friend was ad carry) was tower diving them and were all low and top lane was in a 1v1 that I'm not sure who was going to win. but i wasnt even paying attention and got it. funny as hell