Your luckiest kills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

johnnybravo2

09-29-2012

The luckiest kills you've ever gotten in league.Just yesterday, I was playing kayle, and I was with our vayne and were fighting three people.We were both about to drop, but so were two of their people.I was about to run, then realized it would be useless, and so I used my e, then AAed one just barely in range.It killed him, but the health of the other champ was so low, the AoE damage from my e got him two, giving me a double kill with one AA.

Granodd

09-29-2012

The luckiest kill I've ever gotten was when I defending top lane's tower, and I saw some people running around in my jungle. I was playing Blitzcrank, so I decided to shoot a rocket grab into the jungle at random; nothing happens for like a second, so I think I didn't hit anyone. Lo and behold, here comes Vayne being pulled through the wall, then I knock her up and kill her with the help of the tower. I was laughing so hard.

Rykaal

09-29-2012

Using Brand, I dropped a pillar of flame to check a brush in case anyone was there. I revealed a low health Draven, and the DoT from my passive killed him

Aya Shameimaru

09-29-2012

Playing Ahri, running away from half the team, jump blue, turned out low ADC on other side, ult kills her, continues running.

johnnybravo2

09-29-2012

Anybody else?

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

2v2 fight between AP + junglers in mid lane, Ez ult towards fight, miss, kill enemy top lane.

Sky Mence

09-29-2012

Playin Kass, was riftwalking around. When I decided to go over a wall to get a better position, My ulti kills an invisible Twitch.

UberDuDrop

09-29-2012

Was playing as Fiddles. Used E.
A wild low HP Sona appeared!

Kozilek Eldrazi

09-30-2012

Nasus with Sunfire Cape. Walked into an Akali bubble. "You have slain an enemy." Bye bye fed Akali.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

a long, long time ago on TT, my chaos storm chased a fed shaco into their base and killed him
or maybe it was the two tiems that I killed the carry 1v2 as taric, then survived janna's AAs long enough for the jungle to run over an save my ass
or it might even have been the time that I fought an old, fed kat, survived all her stuff ( i'd been afk as shyv fro 4 min) then ran to my fountain--she shunpo'ed to me and the fountain blaster killed her, netting me like 500 gold