Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayve,Wukong,or Shyvana

Jayce 6 75%
Wukong 3 37.5%
Shyvana 1 12.5%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 8 .

Which Champion should I buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siskyo

09-29-2012

I recently posted a thread of which 6300 champion I should buy and the results were 17 for wukong and 17 for shyvana. I decided to add one more champion to my list to vary up the responses and hopefully not be dead even.
The 3 Choices are:Jayce, I always loved his aspect of having many different skills and making chaining many combos together.

Second one is: Wukong, he was one of my favourite champions when I started playing and he was out in the champion rotation. I also fell in love with his abililty to troll people and juke.

Last one is: Shyvana, main reason I like her is because i really like the aspect of attacking to benefit your abilities.

PrfsrChaos

09-29-2012

Jayce has some awesome combos...but you really have to spend time getting to know the character well or you'll get in a team fight fumble around and it'll be "GG bad Jayce."

He's pretty cool though...that E in hammer mode...there's something satisfying about smacking someone in the face with a sledge hammer.

Voryph

09-30-2012

Jayce FTW! Really like his Acceleration Gate with his Shock Blast. And his pro transformation of his weapon -_-