Riot, This is unacceptable

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

STS17

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
I clicked the wrong thread sorry lol.
Might I suggest the issue presented in this thread be corrected as a way for you to formally appologise? ^^

KMontrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAPanda View Post
Lmao, happens to me a lot, sadly thats marketing. Make your own currency sell that currency for real currency and have others use your currency to buy your items, theres always going to be some left over.
LOL, wut?

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Allow players to buy champions, skins, boosts, etc. with Debit Cards. We should be able to bypass the entire RP system if we pay with Debit Cards since they are the same as cash.

That way, Riot would not be charged the fees for microtransactions that they always complain about every time this issue is brought up.

Cerys

09-24-2010

I don't really get this.

Are you telling me you -never- plan to buy RP again, so you won't possibly be able to use the 575 you have?

I find this hard to believe. Suck it up and buy some more and you'll be all set.

STS17

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
I don't really get this.

Are you telling me you -never- plan to buy RP again, so you won't possibly be able to use the 575 you have?

I find this hard to believe. Suck it up and buy some more and you'll be all set.
I'm saying that I am literally broke (read have no leisure money to spend) and won't have a job for about two years, since I'm in school in summer as well. So yes, I don't have the possibility to drop more money into the game for quite a while.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

09-24-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by STS17 View Post
Might I suggest the issue presented in this thread be corrected as a way for you to formally appologise? ^^
Sorry, I have no access to Riot Points management =(

Arafel

Friend of Urf

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
I don't really get this.

And what happens when he buys IP, spends it, and has some left over again? It's a shady business type; I think people tried a class action against Microsoft for their points.

zankioh

Recruiter

09-24-2010

Yeah.. if I buy the 10 dollar riot point pack, I will have slightly less than needed for a champ + skin.
So I'll just get all champs with IP only and maybe, one day, when I found my "true love", I'll buy a skin for him or her. Might be Commando Garen

STS17

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Sorry, I have no access to Riot Points management =(
Well I tried

tist

09-24-2010

Obviously set up like that so you just slightly have less than required.